3 night stay in Dunblane
Available for up to 10 people
Spacious self-catering apartment
Refurbished Victorian townhouse
Plenty of period charm
Tucked away in Stirlingshire is Scotland’s smallest city. And in the centre of that city is a very old square. And in that square is a Victorian townhouse with plenty of modern comforts…
So what’s missing from this pretty picture? You and your loved ones, of course. But you can magic yourselves away there with this Big Deal on a Dunblane stay for up to 10.
- Based in the heart of Dunblane at Cathedral Square, Old Churches House is a charming heritage hotel.
- With period features, a 13th century chapel and rustic restaurant with beamed ceilings, it has bags of character.
- Chimes House is the hotel’s self-catering apartment. Soundproofed for peace and quiet, it’s a light, spacious, freshly refurbished Victorian townhouse overlooking the cathedral.
Enjoy a change of scene
- The apartment sleeps up to 10 people and has four ensuite bedrooms, an open-plan lounge, modern kitchen, dining area, TV den and family bathroom.
* This Big Deal is for a three night stay, fantastic for a family getaway, celebration with friends, or hen or stag weekend. Gleneagles golf course is nearby.
Escape to Dunblane
- From castles to greenery to golfing, Scotland’s smallest city has lots more to offer beyond its spectacular cathedral. So why not explore the very best of Stirlingshire with this Big Deal for up to 10 people?
‘...Fantastic apartment. Set in a very peaceful location right opposite the magnificent cathedral…very well insulated and soundproofed, beautifully decorated and all furniture high spec and quality. Kitchen equipped with everything you could ever need…each room very comfy and ensuite…’
Valid from 15.07.20 until 30.11.20.
Available 7 days a week.
The Big Deal is for a self-catering stay for up to 10 people in a 4 bedroom apartment.
Room set-up is as follows: 1 x family room with en-suite bathroom, double bed & 3 single beds; 3 x double rooms with en-suite bathroom.
An extra foldaway bed is available for a £7.50 supplement (normally £15), if required.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am. Please note that guests are now asked to check in & out in the restaurant located on the first floor of Old Churches House.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used for consecutive nights stay.
Children are included in the head count.
Dogs welcome – there is a £17.50 supplement per dog, per stay (normally £35). Max 2 dogs per stay.
Public on-street parking & large car park available near to the property.
Wheelchair access not available. Note: there is no lift, the entrance has stairs and the apartment is split over another 2 levels.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Supplements are payable directly to Chimes House.
Advance booking required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 23.06.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.