Marketing Content Executive
Permanent – Full-time
5pm.co.uk has a fantastic opportunity within the Marketing Team to coordinate our campaign content across our marketing channels to thousands of 5pm’s loyal base every day.
We’re looking for someone to plan, coordinate and distribute engaging cross-channel content that ultimately puts bums on seats and sells deals!
- To coordinate 5pm’s content calendar in line with business objectives.
- Look for new ways to engage our existing audience and to get in front of new people.
- Plan, coordinate and execute daily and campaign content across 5pm’s social media channels.
- Help execute 5pm’s email calendar including creating engaging content, proofing, testing and scheduling.
- Help create and coordinate new website content and look for new opportunities for content across the website to maximise conversion and sign up.
- Look for new blog opportunities and organise.
- Visit our restaurant, hotel and salon/spa partners to gather content.
- Look for ways to maximise new content and opportunities to repurpose existing content.
- Monitor and analyse performance and provide reports on content platforms’ activity.
- Work with 5pm’s other teams to create and implement content effectively.
- Support the marketing team with general marketing activities and initiatives.
- 2+ years experience working with content across multiple channels including social media.
- Experience in B2C.
- A deep understanding of how different types of content work for different channels.
- Experience of SEO techniques and social algorithms and best practice.
- Comfortable with Google Analytics, digital KPIs and social media analytics.
- Have previously created new, engaging and successful digital content.
- Have creativity in ideas and a creative eye.
- Have a commercial mindset.
- Always on top of new content and platform trends.
- Top analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Strong research skills and attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise high value tasks and be reactive.
- Able to work autonomously and self disciplined.
- Feel confident interacting with new people and our partners.
- Comfortable working for a small company in a fast-moving environment.
- Be fun and easy going with a positive attitude.
Your working life at 5pm
The 5pm Team are currently working from home and for the future, we envisage a mix of home and office based working.
Most 5pm partners are based in Glasgow and the surrounding areas so candidates should be able to easily access these locations for meetings, gathering content, etc.
You’ll work for a beloved Scottish business and an established company with flexible hours and a great team.
As well as getting an extra 15% off our already amazing deals you’ll get industry invites to amazing experiences from the latest new restaurant launches to exclusive pampering days.
On top of this we have regular socials, Fun Fridays, games nights, sunshine hours and much more.
Interviews will take place via video call.
This position is a full time (37.5 hours per week) and permanent role.
Salary dependent on experience.
If this sounds like you please send your CV and covering letter plus an example social media post for 5pm to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.