Do you want to be part of a friendly, dynamic and ambitious business.
Job Title: Marketing – Content Assistant
Working within 5pm’s marketing team you will support, develop and coordinate content for 5pm’s different service areas across channels to increase revenue and reach.
- gather content for and coordinate email newsletters
- gather content for social media postings
- gather content for website
- help gather and coordinate content for campaigns
- proof content for emails, website, marketing copy, etc.
- gather content for and help coordinate landing pages
- help produce and coordinate content for simpleERB
- report and measure success of content in order to refine, adapt and learn
- work closely with other teams to ensure accurate and best performing content is used
- adhoc marketing duties as required to help team
- Relevant degree or experience
- Commercially astute
- A passion for conversion and engagement
- Customer centric
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and autonomous
- Personable and flexible
- Excellent organisational skills, delivering high quality and volume of work to deadlines
- Able to spec requirements concisely and effectively
- High levels of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a small team in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in creating content for a commercial environment
- Experience of analysing content success and knowledge of key content success metrics for different channels
This is a temporary position for 4 months. Apply with a cover letter confirming relevant experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 17th July 2019
Part Time Customer Care Star Needed
Hours: 16 or more per week – evenings and weekends, usually includes 2 evenings and 7.5 hours on Saturday or Sunday, each weekly rota. Very flexible.
Hourly rate: £9.00.
If you would like to be part of a friendly, dynamic and ambitious business, please email: email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Please note: 5pm will only contact successful candidates.
Closing date: 21st July 2019.