Copywriter – Part Time
Can you write sharp convincing copy to tight deadlines?
Are you friendly, easy going and do you enjoy working as part of a team?
Are you looking for a part time copywriting role in Glasgow?
If you answered yes to the three questions above, you could be the right person to fill our vacancy for a part time copywriter at Scotland’s top daily deals and restaurant, hotel and spa booking website, 5pm.co.uk
We’re looking for a copywriter to join the Marketing Team within 5pm.co.uk in our Glasgow City Centre office.
We’ll need your magical way with words for:
- 5pm Big Deal copy – every day we send out multiple Big Deals which require copy that details the deal and why it’s so amazing.
- 5pm Dining & Spa & Beauty profiles – our restaurants, spas and salons have profiles with copy that must be regularly updated and maintained.
- 5pm blogs – we always need new blogs to promote our partners and deals.
- Other marketing copy – we are constantly updating 5pm.co.uk and often need copy for new pages and other marketing activity.
We want copy on 5pm.co.uk that is informative and well written – but ultimately, the purpose of our copy is to drive more bookings.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have previous experience writing B2C copy;
- have experience of writing for online mediums and understand how to write for the internet;
- appreciate the commercial importance of writing copy to sell services and convert consumers;
- be able to understand and empathise with our target market and utilise this in your copy;
- be able to tailor the content and style of your copy to the relevant medium;
- have first class attention to detail and be organised;
- be self-motivated and comfortable working with different teams;
- be fun and easy going with a positive attitude.
This is a part-time role for 16 hours per week – 10am-3pm or 11am-4pm Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday.
If this sounds like you and you would like to be part of a friendly and dynamic business, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter stating three reasons why you should be our copywriter extraordinaire. Please also send any examples of previous work.
Closing date is 30 June 2017
Customer Care Stars Needed – 2 Full Time Positions
Do you enjoy working in a busy environment on varied tasks?
5pm.co.uk is Scotland’s No1 online restaurant reservation company delivering over £10M of business to Scottish restaurants every year through online bookings and daily deals.
We are looking to recruit two full time Customer Care Stars. You will be based in our City Centre Glasgow office and your duties would include:
- dealing with customer email and telephone enquiries.
- updating client details
- general administration
- any special projects that may arise.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who seeks to work within a reputable organisation and where there is chance for career progression.
Our ideal applicant:
- must enjoy working in a friendly team
- have a confident manner with a flexible attitude
- have good communication skills
- have excellent attention to detail
- a cheerful disposition.
Office experience essential, plus a solid working knowledge of computer use with programmes such as Microsoft Office and email.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm with a rota’d Saturday every 4 weeks in lieu of a midweek day.
If you would like to be part of a friendly, dynamic and ambitious business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
The application deadline is 14th July 2017.
Please note: 5pm will only contact successful candidates.