1 or 2 night stay for 2
Historic Stirling hotel
Full Scottish breakfast
Optional dinner on the 1st night
5/5 TripAdvisor score
Glasgow’s got the glow and Edinburgh’s got the energy, but Stirling has its own special charm as well.
In fact, with its castle perched on a craggy rock and its fascinating Medieval old town, it’s easily one of Scotland’s prettiest cities.
And with this Big Deal, you can enjoy the very best of Stirling combined with boutique hotel comforts.
Stylish Stirling getaway
- Just a short stroll from the heart of Stirling, Fletcher’s is a restaurant, bar and boutique hotel converted from a gorgeous Georgian property.
- The Thistles Shopping Centre and Stirling Castle are both nearby, plus Stirling Golf Club and Bannockburn are easy to reach by car.
- Option one of this Big Deal is for an overnight stay for two with a full Scottish breakfast.
- Option two adds on a two course a la carte dinner. Option three adds on an extra night, with dinner on one night.
- The ensuite guest rooms offer Freeview TV, free WiFi and tea & coffee making facilities.
Dinner for two
- The restaurant at Fletcher’s is a casual dining space serving hearty international fare and cocktails.
- Sample starters include pork & chorizo scotch egg with black pudding; crispy lemon chicken tempura, or smoked cheddar & parsley woodland mushroom bruschetta.
- Tempting mains feature roast pumpkin & butternut squash; ramen with crispy panko crumbed chicken, or the BBQ Piggy 7oz pulled pork burger.
Explore pretty Stirling
- If you’ve craving a night or two away from it all without having to travel too far, then Stirling is a very savvy choice.
- So why not enjoy fantastic scenery and a few boutique comforts with this Big Deal from Fletcher’s?
Rave TripAdvisor reviews
‘Great stay. Very central to the city centre. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Stayed two nights, breakfast and dinner both days. Excellent food. Room was very large with one of the best showers we have experienced in a hotel ensuite. Will recommend and will be back.’ 5/5
Valid from 01.02.21 until 31.05.21.
Bookings must be made by 01.05.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 per room supplement for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a deluxe double room with full Scottish breakfast each morning.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with dinner.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay with dinner on the 1st night.
For options with dinner, a 2 course meal from the a la carte menu is included on the 1st night only. Menu may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian, vegan & gluten/wheat/dairy free options are available – please advise prior to booking if you have any dietary requirements.
The following supplements apply, payable directly when dining: seafood (£5); steak (£8).
Max 6 people per table. Table may be required back after 2 hours.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted (max 2 per person) but may not be used consecutively.
Children welcome. Children are classed as under 14 years of age. Upgrade to a family room required for a £20 supplement, payable directly to hotel. Max 2 children per room.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Wheelchair access not available.
All supplements payable direct to hotel.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers, and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Advance telephone booking of at least 24 hours required – online/email bookings will not be accepted.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.08.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.