Overnight stay for two
Beautiful modern hotel
Bottle of wine in room on arrival
Grab & go breakfast included
Available 7 days a week
There are dozens of reasons to visit Inverness.
We could list the opportunities – distillery visits and wildlife watching, but we’re sure you’ll have a vague idea if you’re considering staying there.
Whatever floats your boat, enjoy it from a cosy base at Mercure Inverness Hotel, thanks to this Big Deal.
- A short walk from Inverness rail station and with its own parking facilities, Mercure Inverness is beautifully located on the banks of the River Ness.
- Refurbished in the last couple of years, it is a stylish, contemporary hotel smack in the middle of all that Inverness has to offer.
- This Big Deal is for a double or twin classic room and includes breakfast and a bottle of house wine in your room on arrival.
- Classic bedrooms all offer supremely comfortable beds, riverside or old town views, HD TVs, complimentary high speed WiFi, en suite bathrooms, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. The hotel has a fitness centre which guests are welcome to use.
The Mercure Inverness has many admirers on TripAdvisor. We have edited the following recent comments for length:
‘A very pleasant weekend… We were looking for a nice hotel, great food and a good night out, followed by a comfortable sleep. We got them all! From the minute we arrived we only met pleasant, helpful staff… Our best experience was our evening meal where we were served excellent food… brilliant customer service. We’ll be back!’
‘Great hotel. Room nice. Overlooking the River Ness. Clean… nice mural in the shower. Our room had a Rabbie Burns theme. Excellent value for money.’
- Inverness is the lively capital of the Highlands. There is always plenty to see and do in the city and the surrounding countryside offers countless opportunities for anybody who likes golf, history, wildlife, whisky or the great outdoors.
- Base yourself in the recently refurbished Mercure Inverness and enjoy it all with this Big Deal.
Valid from 01.09.20 until 31.03.21.
Available 7 days a week.
Bookings must be made by 26.02.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a double or twin classic room with grab & go breakfast + bottle of house wine on arrival.
Choose from red or white house wine when booking.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night: Privilege room £25 or superior room £50.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by noon.
Max of 2 children permitted. Children up to age 14 stay free when sharing with 2 adults. Families (2 adults and 2 children) must be accommodated in a Superior room with a supplement of £50 per room per night, same meal supplements apply.
Wheelchair access available.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted. Multiple vouchers may be used on consecutive nights.
Max of 2 pets are permitted at a supplementary charge of £15 per pet per stay. Please discuss when booking.
Parking available for a supplementary charge of £6 per night, subject to availability.
All supplements payable directly to hotel.
Advance booking required.
Booking is non-changeable and non-refundable once made with the hotel.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Offer is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 22.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.