In the misty past, options for getting fabulous brows and lashes were limited. Nowadays, it’s like we have the opposite problem – there is a dizzying range of treatments, so where do you start? Arrrgh.
Well, two excellent choices would be LVL lifts for lashes and lamination for eyebrows. The first will create thicker lashes without extensions, the second will give you a fuller, supermodel brow effect.
The amazing Ina is a true pro who works on photo and video shoots, so you know that you’ll be in safe hands.
Boost for brows or lashes
- Based in Bazaar Hair & Beauty Salon at the Gallowgate, Ina is a makeup, brow & lashes artist who has been picking up brilliant reviews on Facebook.
- Today’s Big Deal has two options. Option one is for an LVL lash lift and tint, which should take around forty-five minutes.
- Option two is for a cutting-edge brow lamination treatment, which should take around an hour (Vogue magazine has been singing the praises of this effect recently).
- This offer is available Monday to Saturday until 31st May 2021. As you can buy multiples, you could even try both treatments.
- Please remember to wear a mask when visiting the salon.
Lash lift & tint
- LVL is a revolutionary natural eyelash treatment that’s taking the beauty industry by storm.
- Your natural lashes will be straightened at the root, creating the appearance of added length, volume and lift without mascara or extensions.
- Next, they’ll be tinted to make them bolder and darker.
What’s brow lamination?
- A semi-permanent process designed to give you those full and feathery brows sported by many a model in magazine shoots.
- Two different treatment solutions will be applied to your brows. The first will make the hairs easier to shape. Next, they will be brushed into a flattering position and a second solution will be applied to keep them that way.
Over the moon clients
Ina has an amazing 5/5 Facebook review score. Here’s what a client had to say about her talents:
‘Ina absolutely smashed it for our music video. Very professional and super fun to work with! Would recommend!’