Chateaubriand steak to share
Great 5pm reviews
Available Sunday to Thursday
Over the years, 5pm’s team of resident philosophers has studied many of the world’s greatest thinkers and this is what we have discovered: happiness is a large steak.
See the light with today’s Big Deal from Bo’Vine and enjoy a magnificent Chateaubriand steak.
Grass-fed Scottish beef
- The Big Deal is for two or four people to share a gorgeous Chateaubriand steak accompanied by peppercorn sauce and triple cooked chips.
- The steak is grass-fed Aberdeen Angus from Perthshire and it is served with chips and a fiery peppercorn sauce.
- The deal is available Sunday to Thursday between 5pm and 9.30pm.
- Bo’Vine is rated a tremendous 4.3/5 from more than 800 reviews on 5pm Dining. This recent review is typical:
- ‘Can’t wait to go back. My bf and I were really blown away with the quality of food… and Grant was a star seeing to our every need. I will defo be back soon.’ Rating 5/5
Valid from 12.01.22 until 16.06.22.
Bookings must be made by 01.06.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 5pm-9.30pm, Sunday to Thursday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for a Chateaubriand steak to share between 2, accompanied by triple-cooked chips, cherry tomatoes & peppercorn sauce.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for 4 people.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Tables to be returned after 1 hour 30 minutes.
Valid days & times, time at the table & table size may change due to restrictions based on COVID guidelines.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 10 people per table.
Children welcome until 9.30pm.
Wheelchair access available.
Subject to restaurant availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 06.01.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.