Starter & main course for 2
Bottle of red, white or rosé wine to share
Easy to follow heating instructions
Collect on Fridays or Saturdays
From a popular Partick restaurant
Macaroon or macarons? Whisky or wine? Edinburgh Castle or the Eiffel Tower?
Why choose between Scotland and France when Roastit Bubbly Jocks has combined the best of both with its French-influenced Scottish cuisine?
And with this Big Deal for a takeaway two course meal with wine, you can sample the menu at home.
A 5pm favourite
- Roastit Bubbly Jocks are a 5pm favourite and you can now enjoy their delicious Scottish cuisine at home.
- This friendly west end restaurant specialises in traditional and modern Scottish cuisine with a nod towards French and continental cooking.
- Quality produce is used inventively and presented in an imaginative fashion.
- Dining in boxes are available for collection on Fridays and Saturdays from 7th to 29th May – make sure you order by 8pm on the Thursday night for that weekend’s collection!
Fine Scottish fayre
- Enjoy your pick of starter and main from the menu below:
Soup of the day & crusty bread
Smoked paprika pork & Stornoway black pudding, warm salad, mango salsa
West coast seafood chowder with crusty bread
Goats cheese Lebnah, Kalamata olives & dukkah
Smooth chicken liver parfait, red onion marmalade & toast
Quinoa super food salad, toasted almond sesame, soy, ginger & chilli dressing
Argyll venison ragu, pappardelle pasta
Balanese Mango, chicken & toasted cashew curry, aromatic rice
Dingwall haggis or veggie haggis, neeps, tatties & pepper sauce
Filo parcel, squash, chestnuts, spinach, red onion, vegan feta & za`tar
Braised Ramsey’s pork belly, sesame noodles, sherry bbq glaze
Baked cheesecake (ask server)
Pear & lemon pudding, bramble & raspberry compote, egg custard
Warm soft chocolate Torte, salted caramel & honeycomb ice cream
Crunchy, chewy homemade mango & passion fruit Pavlova
Duo of Scottish cheese, fruit chutney & oatcakes
- Desserts may be added on for a £5 supplement per person.
Delicious dining treat
- Craving a fancier takeaway? Enjoy the best of a West End restaurant with this Big Deal from Roastit Bubbly Jocks.
- With two tasty courses and a bottle of wine, you’ll have everything you need for a very cosy evening for two.
- Roastit Bubbly Jocks gets a huge 4.5 stars from 5pm diners, as diner Paula recently reviewed (edited for length):
- ‘Food was superb as always and cooked to perfection with loads of choices.’