50cl bottle of Crossbill Staghorn Sumac Gin
4 × 200ml bottles of FeverTree tonics
Handcrafted Scottish Gin
Made with fresh handpicked botanicals
Distilled locally in Glasgow
A real gin-lover’s gin
For nearly 50 years, New Hampshire has been celebrating its very own version of the Highland Games. So it is safe to say that this Scottish tradition has been a big hit over the pond.
That’s why it’s fitting that New Hampshire has returned the favour by sending us over their own very special invention to enjoy.
Limited edition Crossbill Staghorn Sumac Gin is a first class, connoisseur’s choice and with this Big Deal, you can sample a bottle with FeverTree mixers…
American flair, Scottish style
- Crossbill Staghorn Sumac Gin is foraged with fresh and wild New Hampshire ingredients. Next, it is flown to Scotland and infused with local juniper and rosehip.
- The result? A unique, exceptionally dry botanical gin with a refreshing citrus and floral flavour burst.
Bottle of gin with tonics
- With this Big Deal, a 50cl bottle of Crossbill Staghorn Sumac Gin will be delivered to you alongside 4 × 200ml bottles of FeverTree tonic.
- Although Crossbill tastes terrific with the FeverTree, you could also throw it into a delicious winter drink like a hot gin toddy as well.
Fantastic gift for a gin lover
- This Big Deal for a limited edition gin would make a thoughtful present for anyone who is partial to a wee G&T.
- This is a rare chance to savour a unique and heady fusion of New Hampshire and Scottish botanicals. Just add tonic and ice, then enjoy…
5/5 on Master of Malt
‘Amazing with tonic, the lemony citrus of the sumac balances the juniper, probably the most refreshing gin and tonic I’ve ever had…’ 5/5