1 or 2 night stay for 2
Bottle of wine on arrival
Full Scottish Breakfast
Option of including dinner
Available 7 days
Is it high time that you jazzed up your calendar with a city break?
From comedy nights to shopping trips, there are plenty of reasons to enjoy a wee night away from it all in the heart of Glasgow.
And if you want to soak up all the buzz of the city, then Mercure Glasgow is perfectly located. Plus you can get your stay off to a swinging start with a complimentary bottle of wine…huzzah!
Explore the best of Glasgow
- This Big Deal is for a choice of one or two night stay for two at Mercure Glasgow, including the hotel’s famous breakfast selection and bottle of wine on arrival.
- The hotel is around the corner from Queen Street station plus is handy for the Gallery of Modern Art, Princes Square shopping centre and the trendy bars of the Merchant City.
Dine in style
- You can also add on a £22 dinner allowance per person, dining from the mouthwatering brasserie menu.
- Dishes might include Bloody Mary prawn cocktail with rustic brown bread; stuffed chicken breast with brie, sun blush tomatoes, chorizo, garlic & rosemary, and pink gin & tonic poached pears with raspberries.
Fabulous gift idea
- Who wouldn’t love being whisked off to a smart city centre hotel for a birthday or anniversary treat? And with this Big Deal, you will have choice of dates up until September.
- Plus if you want to make things extra romantic, then make sure to include an intimate brasserie meal too.
- ‘Very nice hotel, great location in the heart of the city. Very friendly and nice staff. Stayed there few times and never disappointed. View on the city. Rooms very nice and clean…will recommend this hotel to everyone…’
Valid from 01.08.21 until 30.09.21.
Bookings must be made by 16.09.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Please note, there may be changes to availability & opening times based on Covid guidelines.
The Big Deal option 1 is for an overnight stay for 2 in a double or twin classic room with breakfast + bottle of house wine on arrival.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay for 2 in a double or twin classic room with breakfast, bottle of house wine on arrival + dinner.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay for 2 in a double or twin classic room with breakfast each morning, bottle of house wine on arrival + dinner on 1st night.
Dinner allowance can be spent on food in the Brasserie. Allowance value to be used in 1 visit. There will be no refunds of unused credit and credit may not be carried forward.
Menu is subject to change. Vegetarian and gluten/wheat free options available – please advise when booking.
Choose from red or white house wine when booking.
Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge: Privilege room £25 or Suite £50; payable directly to hotel.
Advance telephone booking required. Please note that calls to the booking line cost 13p per minute, plus your phone company’s access charge – mobile costs will be higher than that of a landline.
Offer is non-changeable and non-refundable once booked with the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted. May be used consecutively, subject to availability.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out at 11am.
Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
Nearby paid parking available at different locations – please enquire when booking.
Max 1 child permitted; children aged up to 5 years can be accommodated in a Classic room free of charge paying for all meals as taken, using existing bedding – subject to room availability.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Offer is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.06.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.