Afternoon tea for 2
Option of adding glass of Prosecco
Hotel overlooking Edinburgh Castle
Available 7 days
Stylish gift idea
Picture the scene – you are sitting at a table covered with warm scones, lashings of fresh cream, sandwiches and, most importantly, cakes.
In your hand is a chilled glass of fizz and through the window you can see Edinburgh’s fairytale castle perched on its rock…
What’s not to love about this scene? And with this Big Deal, you can treat your favourite person to all of it.
Afternoon tea overlooking the castle
- Mercure Edinburgh City is based in the heart of the capital near to Waverley station, the Scott Monument and the Playhouse Theatre.
- Scott’s, the hotel’s Art Deco-style restaurant, offers spectacular panoramas of Edinburgh Castle and Princes Street Gardens. Where better to enjoy afternoon tea?
Sit back and relax
- This Big Deal is for afternoon tea for two, with the option of adding on a foaming glass of Prosecco each (oh, go on).
- You will be served freshly prepared finger sandwiches; scones with jam and fresh cream; a selection of cakes and your choice of speciality tea or freshly brewed coffee.
- You can enjoy your afternoon tea seven days from noon to 5pm, from 26th April to the end of September.
Surprise a special someone
- Obviously, afternoon tea with an Edinburgh castle view would make a very ritzy birthday or anniversary gift.
- Plus why not add extra sparkle to the experience by throwing in Prosecco as well?
Afternoon tea review on TripAdvisor
‘Ticked all the boxes. Stunning views towards the castle and Scott Monument. Loved the atmosphere, the decorations were really lovely – Burns, Mackintosh and all things Scottish. Staff friendly and efficient. Had a window table. The high tea was of good quality… all delicious, the scone was lovely…’ 4/5
Valid from 26.04.21 until 30.09.21.
Bookings must be made by 15.09.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available noon-5pm, 7 days a week.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have afternoon tea.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have afternoon tea + 125ml glass of Prosecco each.
Afternoon tea menu may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian options available – please advise the restaurant when booking. Sorry. no gluten/wheat-free options available.
Prosecco with option 2 may be replaced with a soft drink.
Note: alcohol options available indoors from 17.05.21.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 4 people (max 2 households) per table.
Wheelchair access available.
Nearby paid parking available at Q Car Park near the Omni centre.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers, and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 31.03.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.