1 or 2 night stay in Edinburgh
Glass of sparkling wine
Optional five course tasting menu
Boutique, Georgian hotel
Full Scottish breakfast
If you were to write down a list of luxuries that make life lovelier, what would you include?
For us, Champagne, gourmet food and boutique hotels would definitely be right up there.
Today’s Big Deal is a chance to experience all three with an Edinburgh escape to No 11 Brunswick Street, an elegant townhouse hotel ideally placed to enjoy the city.
One or two nights
- This Big Deal has four options, all of which are available seven nights a week.
- Option one is for two people to enjoy an overnight stay in a standard double room including breakfast and a glass of sparkling wine. Option two is as option one, for two nights, with the sparkling wine on the first night only.
- Option three is for two people to stay one night in a standard double room with breakfast, a glass of sparkling wine and a 5 course tasting menu. Option four is as option three, for two nights, with sparkling wine and dinner on the first night only.
- No 11 Brunswick Street has ten individually styled rooms.
- Standard doubles have en-suite bathrooms which feature large double showers or a bath with shower over, demisting mirrors and cosy-toe under floor heating.
- The rooms are also packed with fantastic facilities such as free internet access, a DVD player, iPod docking sound system, Egyptian cotton sheets, choice of pillows and luxury toiletries.
- Depending on availability, there may be the option to upgrade rooms; please discuss directly with the hotel.
Impressive Scottish brasserie
- Willie Lonnie is the award-winning Head Chef of No 11’s Brasserie. He is committed to using Scotland’s best seasonal ingredients to craft his dishes, sourcing meats from local farms and seafood from Arbroath.
- The fixed five course tasting menu changes with the seasons, but here is an example of the kind of selection that you might enjoy:
Deep-fried vegetarian haggis & turnip bonbons with tomato chutney (v)
Salad of duck pastrami, toasted cashew nuts, figs, and foraged wood sorrel
Cullen skink, a traditional Scottish soup with Smoked haddock, leeks and potatoes
Trio of pork: roast grain mustard & thyme fillet; crispy pork cheek; and pancetta crisp, served with carrot puree, buttered peas & broad beans and Stornoway black pudding crumb
Warm chocolate fondant, peanut butter ice cream & peanut brittle
No 11 Brunswick Street has won plenty of fans on TripAdvisor, including this recent reviewer:
‘We found the owners and the staff at this hotel to be very friendly and helpful. The restaurant taster menu experience was superb. I would certainly recommend trying it.’
Valid from 14.09.20 until 30.12.20.
Bookings must be made by 30.11.20 at latest or you may forfeit purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24.12.20 – 26.12.20.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay overnight in standard double room with breakfast + glass of sparkling wine.
Option 2 is for 2 people to stay 2 nights in a standard double room with breakfast both mornings + glass of sparkling wine on the 1st night.
Option 3 is for 2 people to stay overnight in standard double room with breakfast, glass of sparkling wine + 5 course tasting menu.
Option 4 is for 2 people to stay 2 nights in a standard double room with breakfast both mornings, glass of sparkling wine + 5 course tasting menu on the 1st night.
Tasting menu is a fixed menu which changes from time to time. A vegetarian alternative will be provided for each course – this must be selected at time of booking. May be changed for 3 course seasonal menu.
Depending on availability, upgrades may be available – please discuss directly with hotel.
Any additional costs are payable directly to No 11 at time of booking.
A credit voucher will be issued in the event that No 11 cannot offer the service due to Covid-19 restrictions imposed on the hotel. Guests may move reservation or receive a credit voucher if 7 days notice is given to the hotel due to travel restrictions being imposed upon them.
At time of booking you will be asked for card details. Your card will not be charged for the room cost, but the details are held to cover any extras or room upgrades at the hotel.
On departure you will be presented with an invoice for any extras, at which time you may pay for these by cash or card.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
NB, No11 is a boutique hotel with only 10 rooms. Bookings are on a first come first served basis – the hotel cannot guarantee that any particular room will be available on any particular night.
Please check the hotel’s website for room descriptions, sizes and pictures.
3 rooms are on the garden level, lower ground floor and/or have restricted views. Some rooms have shower only.
The hotel is a historic building and does not have a lift, and is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Children are not permitted.
Sorry, no pets, with the exception of guide dogs for blind and hearing dogs for deaf.
Advance booking required.
Bookings are non refundable and non transferable.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Guests are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 10.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.