1 or 2 night lochside stay for 2
Option of afternoon tea or pizza
Argyll & Bute getaway
Available 7 days
Tired of being swept along on the tide of the rush hour? Aching for some ruggedly romantic landscapes instead?
Then come closer – we’ll let you into a little secret…
It is said that not far from Glasgow lies an enchanted realm of glittering lochs, emerald forests and hidden glens just waiting to be discovered.
We can’t tell you if it’s true of course. But we can tell you that the rumoured name of this realm is ‘Argyll & Bute’.
Maybe this Big Deal for a one or two night stay at the fabled Grey Gull Hotel on Loch Gilp is the key to finding it…
Bed & breakfast
- This Big Deal option one is to stay overnight in a double or twin room, and includes afternoon cream tea.
- Option two is for a one night stay, and includes a pizza main course each, and option three is for a two night stay, including a pizza main course each on the first night.
- All three options include breakfast each morning and late check-out, and can be enjoyed seven days a week until the end of June 2021.
- One child and one pet can also accompany you for free – please arrange this directly with the hotel.
- A £20 per room, per night supplement applies to Friday and Saturday night stays.
- All guests rooms at Grey Gull Hotel are ensuite with bathtubs, a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Other features include free WiFi, an iPhone charging point and irons with ironing boards.
A previous guest at Grey Gull Hotel have had this to say on TripAdvisor:
‘Great wee break. New ownership, newly renovated. Great location, lovely staff and owner! Had a 2 night stay, lovely loch view room on the 4th floor, no lifts so if mobility is an issue ask for a lower floor. Breakfast is fantastic, huge portions and great choice, including smoked haddock or eggs Benedict. Evening meals also excellent, really can’t fault the food. Great place, can’t complain.’
Valid from 28.10.20 until 30.06.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.06.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 per room, per night supplement for to Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 31st Dec 20;
1st Jan 21;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning + late check-out to 12.30pm.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay and includes afternoon cream tea.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay and includes a pizza main course dinner each.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay and includes a pizza main course dinner each on the 1st night.
Vegetarian, vegan & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise hotel when booking.
Subject to availability, you may be able to upgrade to a superior room for a supplement of £20 per room, per night – please discuss & pay directly to the hotel.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out by 12.30pm.
Children welcome; children under 5 stay free of charge, ages 6-11 charged at £15 per child, ages 12-16 charged at £20 per child, including breakfast. Other meals paid for as taken. Max 1 child per room.
Dogs permitted – max 1 per room, free of charge. Please arrange with hotel after booking.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 27.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.