Overnight Stay with Drink + Hydro & Thermal Experience & Optional Dinner for 2 at 5* Cameron House, Loch Lomond; from £279
- Luxury stay at 5* Cameron House
- Bottle of wine in room on arrival
- 2 hour hydro & thermal experience
- Option to add full Scottish breakfast & 3 course dinner
- Available 7 days
- Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice & NO14 Best Hotel in the UK 2022
Want to book dates now or check availability? Visit Cameron House here on 5pm Hotels now.
5* Loch Lomond stay
- Located on the banks of Loch Lomond, five-star Cameron House is a spectacular place to soak up the loch’s glimmering water and jewelled islands.
- A magnificent baronial mansion surrounded by 100 acres of woodland, Cameron House blends traditional Scottish influences with stylish contemporary decor.
Warm Scottish charm
- Each bedroom at Cameron House has views of the resort grounds, and is styled in a traditional Scottish aesthetic of tartan, tweed and warm tones.
- With the Big Deal you’ll be staying in a Classic or Contemporary room, featuring a luxurious bed promising a restful sleep as well as its own spacious marble bathroom, complete with bath, shower and bespoke toiletries.
- You’ll receive a bottle of red or white wine in your room on arrival, and enjoy a hydro thermal experience, with the option to stay on a room-only basis or with a full Scottish breakfast, and can even add a three course in the choice of two on-site restaurants.
- Guests opting to have dinner will enjoy a three course meal in either The Boat House or The Clubhouse.
- The Boat House, on the loch’s edge, has a nautical focus in its decor and views of the marina. The relaxed atmosphere is complemented by a menu featuring fish dishes such as cod or sea bass fillet, and The Boat House fish and chips, as well as a number of pizzas, pastas and other favourites.
- The Clubhouse is situated within The Cameron Club and Spa, and offers stunning views towards Ben Lomond. The friendly and traditional restaurant offers the likes of haggis, neeps & tatties and smoked sea trout to start, and the Trossachs steak pie, battered haddock fillet and a grilled halloumi salad for mains.
- There is a smart-casual dress code for each restaurant, and a transport service is available to both, if required.
Hydro & thermal experience
- All guests on the Big Deal are invited to enjoy a hydro & thermal experience at The Cameron Spa, located at the Cameron Club (note: this is around 3 miles away from the hotel).
- The hydro experience features a hydrotherapy pool, experience showers, ice fountain and relaxation pool.
- Warm up with the thermal experience. Try out the tepidarium, caldarium, sauna, infrared sauna, hammam room and aromatherapy room.
- Lasting two hours, you’ll have plenty of time to drift away and allow the gentle waters, heat, and aromatics to purify, invigorate and relax you.
- ‘We stayed 2 nights at Cameron House and look forward to returning some day! The accommodations were top notch, the food was great and the location was picturesque! Attention to detail is evident everywhere you look!!’
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a Classic or Contemporary room with a bottle of red or white wine in room on arrival + hydro & thermal experience.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £50 per room, per night supplement for Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
Options 1, 2 & 3 are valid from 01.10.23 until 29.12.23.
Options 4, 5 & 6 are valid from 02.01.24 until 31.03.24.
Unavailable on the following dates:
8th, 23rd-26th Dec;
There are options to stay room only; with full Scottish breakfast; and with a 3 course dinner.
Includes 2 hours access to hydro & thermal experiences. Spa treatments are not included but may be added directly with Cameron House. Guests will be required to make their own way to The Cameron Spa, which is located at the Cameron Club, around 3 miles north of the hotel.
For guests taking dinner, menu may be subject to changes. Supplements may apply to some dishes. Complimentary transport to either restaurant available, if requested.
There is a smart-casual dress code for restaurants.
Rooms may be upgraded for a supplement – please discuss and pay directly to Cameron House.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Classic and Contemporary rooms sleep 2 adults, or 1 adult & 1 child. Cots available on request. Family room upgrade required for children staying with 2 adults (max 2 children, aged 4-14 years in bunk beds plus one cot) – supplement required. Please contact Cameron House directly to discuss.
Dogs permitted for a £50 supplement per dog, per day. Max 2 dogs per room. Please see the pet policy. You must advise Cameron House in advance of stay
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking. Concierge service available.
All supplements are payable directly to Cameron House.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once booked, purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 14.08.23.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.
More deals you’ll love
Selected for you.
Edinburgh Holyrood Hotel
save up to50%
Glasgow The Caring City
Crowne Plaza Glasgow
save up to39%
Gleddoch Golf & Spa Resort
save up to35%
Ingliston Country Club & Hotel
save up to46%
Ralph and Finns
save up to42%
RiverBeds Luxury Wee Lodges
save up to55%
The Four Seasons Hotel
Perth & Kinross
Rosneath Castle Park
Argyll & Bute
save up to61%
Why buy from 5pm?
Millions of people trust 5pm with their bookings
Instant delivery 24/7
You’ll receive your deal voucher instantly to your inbox. Perfect for last-minute gifts!
World Class Customer Support
With a customer satisfaction rating of over 95% - we take pride in going above and beyond to make you happy.
Give any deal as a gift, get a professionally printed gift card delivered by post.
Founded in 2000. Over 20 years experience. Millions of happy 5pm bookers. We’re happy to offer a refund within 14 days of purchase.