Stay in beautiful Loch Lomond
Historic inn with modern comforts
Full Scottish breakfast
2 course evening meal
The Inn on Loch Lomond first opened in 1814.
That was round about the time that Regency bucks were discovering their love affair with the splendours of the Caledonian wilds.
They loved Scotland’s unspoiled scenery and, not surprisingly, it continues to attract admirers today.
Explore the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond, and further afield, with today’s Big Deal on an overnight stay with breakfast and dinner for two from The Inn on Loch Lomond at Inverbeg.
When do you want to go?
- The Big Deal is available from now until the end of March 2022 and would make a great post-Christmas getaway, or a cracking present.
- Within easy reach of Glasgow, the Inn on Loch Lomond is just north of the picturesque village of Luss.
- As mentioned, the building dates back to the early 19th century. Traditional charm and period details are still a feature at The Inn on Loch Lomond.
- A recent refurbishment has added 21st century conveniences and comforts. The traditional, warm Scottish welcome remains the same.
- The Big Deal is for two people to have an overnight break at The Inn with full Scottish breakfast in the morning plus a two course dinner in the evening.
- Depending on availability, guests will stay in a classic Glen Douglas or Loch Lomond double room in the main building.
- There may be the opportunity to upgrade to an executive Ben Lomond or deluxe double in the Beach House at a supplement of £30.
- Many of the rooms at The Inn on Loch Lomond have magnificent views of the loch. They are all tastefully decorated in rustic, local colours and have interiors inspired by the Loch Lomond landscape.
- All guest rooms are ensuite and have wall-mounted flat screen TVs, a hair-dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and direct dial telephones.
- The Inn’s restaurant is a welcoming, casual dining spot, with live folk music at weekends. Should you wish a quiet room please request this at the earliest booking stage.
- This deal includes your choice of two courses from the evening menu.
- Menus are subject to change, but starters such as the tomato and basil bruschetta, smoked salmon and chicken liver pate may feature.
- Popular main courses include steak pie with mash or chips, gravy and veggies and the haggis, neeps and tatties served with Whisky sauce.
- Guests may also opt for a variety pizzas and pastas or a tasty burger with fries.
- Sticky toffee pudding and chocolate brownie are just a couple of the delicious desserts on offer.
- Supplements will apply to some dishes.
The Inn on Loch Lomond has been welcoming visitors for a couple of centuries now. More recent guests have left plenty of positive feedback on TripAdvisor, including the following:
‘Warm hospitality, excellent facility. We stayed one night and were warmly greeted. Our room was on the ground floor facing Loch Lomond. Although the hotel is situated near the main road, our room was soundproof and quiet. You can walk down to the Loch… The bedroom was clean, the bathroom well equipped, well stocked with toiletries and good towels. There are good walks to be enjoyed and its worth mentioning that the hotel has an annex right down by the waterside, which we may book for a future visit.’
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a classic Glen Douglas or Loch Lomond double room in the main building with full Scottish breakfast + 2 course dinner.
Available 7 days.
Option 1 is valid 01.11.21 until 19.12.21.
Option 2 is valid 03.01.22 until 31.03.22.
There is a £40 supplement per room, per night for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the Inn. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
Unavailable on the following dates:
15th-17th, 22nd-24th, 29th-30th Nov;
1st, 6th-8th, 13th-15th, 20th-31st Dec;
1st-2nd, 10th-12th, 18th-19th, 25th-26th Jan;
1st-2nd, 8th-9th, 11th-16th Feb.
Dinner is a starter & main or main & dessert from the evening menu.
Menu may be subject to change.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat-free options are available. Please discuss directly with hotel.
Supplements apply to some dishes.
£30 supplement for upgrade to Ben Lomond Rooms & Beach House Rooms.
Advance booking required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide notice may invalidate purchase.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Max 1 additional guest may stay in room, however upgrade to Beach House or Ben Lomond room is required. A £20 per night supplement will apply including breakfast or £35 per night including dinner and breakfast.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used on consecutive nights – please discuss directly with hotel.
Free on-site parking.
Weekend entertainment will resume January 2022.
Children permitted; max 1 child. Under 10s stay free on B&B basis and pay for other meals as taken; aged 10+ charged £20 per night including breakfast or £35 per night including dinner and breakfast. Upgrade to Beach House or Ben Lomond Room required.
Dogs are permitted, max 1 dog. A supplement of £25 per dog per night as well as an upgrade to a Ben Lomond room required (£30 supplement) – please discuss directly with hotel.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.11.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.