Loch Lomond cottage escape
Hot tub with select cottages
Close to Balloch and Luss
Set in extensive grounds
Championship artificial clay tennis court
Up to 7 people
Deluxe Loch Lomond cottages
- Auchendennan Farm Cottages are a short stroll away from the lochside and are handy for popular spots like Balloch and Luss.
- Extensive grounds, gardens, woodlands, walking trails and popular parks make this a truly rustic retreat.
- Each lovely cottage has its own unique vibe and might include special features such as a hot tub, sauna or log-burning stove.
- Every property also has the perks of deluxe Egyptian cotton bedding and towels, satellite TV, free internet, a fully equipped kitchen and soundproofing for extra serenity.
Fab for couples, families and friends
- This super flexible Big Deal has lots of options and is available until the end of June, up to seven people can enjoy this escape, depending on the property.
- Option one is for a three night stay for two in a one bedroom garden cottage.
- Option two is for a two night stay for four in charming Rose Cottage, which includes a hot tub.
- Or with option three, why not gather up to six people and stay in the fabulous Auchendennan cottage for three nights? This property has a hot tub and sauna.
- Option four is for up to seven people to enjoy a three night stay in the sleek retreat, Burnbeag cottage. This features a private garden with its own stream, party decking area, conservatory, large hot tub and open log fire.
Ideal for a birthday, anniversary, or family adventure
- Planning a quiet romantic escape or a big celebration? Whatever it is, there is a cottage for you at Auchendennan Farm.
- You can unwind on the decks with a glass of wine or go waterskiing on Loch Lomond. This Big Deal offers either perfect peace or outdoor thrills, so start planning the getaway that suits you.
Valid until 29.06.22.
The Big Deal is for a self catering stay in a choice of cottages.
Option 1 is for a 3 night stay in a one bedroom garden cottage for 2 people, available Sunday to Thursday.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay in Rose Cottage for 4 people, including use of a hot tub, available Sunday to Thursday.
Option 3 is for a 3 night stay in Auchendennan cottage for up to 6 people, including use of a hot tub & sauna available Monday to Thursday.
Option 4 is for a 3 night stay in Burnbeag Cottage for up to 7 people, including use of a hot tub, available Monday to Thursday.
One bedroom garden cottages are Willow, Chesnut or Ivy, this will be allocated at time of booking.
Burnbeag Cottage is strictly over 25s only. Same sex parties (such as hen & stag parties) are not permitted.
Check-in from 5pm; check-out by 10am.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Stay may be extended for a supplement, payable directly to Auchendennan Farm. Please discuss when booking.
Children permitted – ages 2 and over included in head count. Travel cots and highchairs available, on request.
Dogs permitted. £30 supplement per dog applies, payable directly to Auchendennan Farm. Max 3 dogs per lodge – please discuss when booking.
Free on-site parking.
Disabled-friendly rooms certain cottages only, please arrange directly.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 24.05.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.