Target sports experience
Axe throwing, archery, air pistols & crossbow
Fantastic gift idea
Back in the day – say the 15th century – being handy with a bow and arrow or indeed a throwing axe was a valuable life skill.
These days – outside of Game of Thrones re-enactments, anyway – ninja coding skills are more likely to earn the kudos.
Isn’t modern life boring?
Go back to a simpler time with today’s Big Deal on a fun target sports experience – all enjoyed in the safe, experienced hands of the instructors at Action Adventure Activities.
With hands-on experience of target sports ranging from the medieval to the modern, this is a great day out.
Lock and load
- Available Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, the offer is for one, two or four people to enjoy a target sports session with the instructors at Action Adventure Activities near Stirling.
- Test your skills with the following targets sports: axe throwing, archery, air pistols and crossbow.
- Depending on group size, sessions last approximately 60 to 90 minutes.
- Based deep in Braveheart country on the edge of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, Action Adventure Activities have spent over 30 years in the Scottish hospitality industry and the staff have a wealth of experience in numerous outdoor pursuits.
- Safety is their prime concern so, when it is your turn to pick up the axe, you know you are in good hands with Action Adventure Activities.
Lots of visitors have been keen to tell TripAdvisor of their experiences with Action Adventure Activities:
‘Target sports was a combination of archery, shooting and axe throwing which were all really good. I found the axe throwing quite difficult but it means I could spend more time doing archery. David was a very good instructor and gave us small challenges and games to play while at target sports. Would love to go back.’
Valid from 01.05.21 until 31.07.21.
Available at 11am & 2.30pm, Saturday & Sunday and bank holidays.
Also available outwith these dates for groups of min 8 only – please enquire directly.
The Big Deal is for a target sports experience featuring axe throwing, archery, air pistols & crossbow.
Option 1 is for 1 person.
Option 2 is for 2 people.
Option 3 is for 4 people.
Min 8 people per session. Smaller groups will be combined with other participants.
Sessions last 60-90mins depending on group size.
Minimum age is 8 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
One change is permitted per booking and must be made at least 7 days in advance. Any further changes or changes made within 7 days of the booking will incur a charge of £15 per person, payable directly to Action Adventure Activities.
Free BBQ facilities are available for groups of 12 and over.
Due to the rural location of Action Adventure Activities, purchase is not recommended if public transport would be required.
Expiry dates are provisional depending on extensions being required due to COVID restrictions and guidelines.
Action Adventure Activities have contingencies in place to ensure activities can run in 2021, however this may include alterations to the format of activities. This may include duration, transport arrangements to offsite venues, changes to max or min group size. For any changes or updates to activities please check Action Adventure Activities Facebook page.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.10.20.
Please refer to our T&Cs for full information.