Overnight stay in Deluxe Room
21st century castle
Full Scottish breakfast
Molton Brown gift bag to take away
Options to include dinner
The American poet John Greenleaf Whittier said, ‘Tradition wears a snowy beard, romance is always young.’
Feel the years fall away with today’s Big Deal on a romantic overnight stay in a Deluxe Room in the Castle at Glenskirlie House and Castle.
Individually designed rooms
- Available Thursday to Sunday, the offer is for an overnight stay for two in an opulent, double or twin Deluxe Room in the Castle.
- A full Scottish breakfast is included in the offer, and there are options to include a two course dinner, or four course dinner with cocktail.
- Glenskirlie Castle has fifteen individually designed bedrooms.
- Each room has been named after a rose and features luxurious facilities such as Villeroy and Boch ensuite bathrooms; goosedown toppers on sprung mattress beds and huge, fluffy, Egyptian cotton towels.
- Naturally, there are flat screen televisions and DVD players in every room.
- A full Scottish breakfast is included in the offer. Guests who have purchased dinner options are in for a real culinary treat.
- Recently, the fine dining Restaurant and the Grill at Glenskirlie have become one, located in the castle, so that customers dining together may enjoy a broader range of dishes.
- Option two includes a starter and main or main and dessert, and option three includes a starter, main, pre-dessert coffee and a dessert with a winter berry cocktail each.
- The menu is subject to change, but starters may include soup of the day, haggis bon bons with mustard mayo & rocket salad, cheddar cheese & leek tartlet with Waldorf salad, or the chicken liver pate, red berry preserve & oatcakes.
- Mains often featured are rolled shin of beef, fondant potato, hot buttered vegetables and red wine & thyme jus, the breast of chicken, Dauphinoise potatoes, winter vegetables & monkey gland sauce, or the penne pasta with roasted winter vegetables & pomodoro sauce.
- Sweet tooth diners will be happy to see the likes of sticky toffee pudding or the white chocolate ice cream with rich chocolate sauce and choc chip cookies.
- Guests at Glenskirlie House and Castle have not been shy when it comes to writing of their experiences on TripAdvisor:
‘A luxurious hotel with wonderful staff. We stayed at this lovely hotel for the second time in a few months. Both our stays have been amazing. The restaurant food is delicious and the service second to none. All the staff are friendly and very helpful. The rooms are special, and the individual touches in each room make it a very special place to stay. We will undoubtedly return.’
Valid from 15.01.21 until 31.03.21.
Bookings must be made by 17.02.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Thursday to Sunday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay overnight in double or twin Deluxe Room with breakfast.
Option 2 is for 2 people to stay overnight in double or twin Deluxe Room with breakfast + 2 course dinner.
Option 3 is for 2 people to stay overnight in double or twin Deluxe Room with breakfast + 4 course dinner & winter berry cocktail each.
All options include a Molton Brown gift bag to take away.
Upgrade to mini-suite for £95 per room. Please arrange directly with hotel.
Dinner is either a starter & main or main & dessert (option 2) or a starter, main, pre-dessert coffee & dessert (option 3).
Menu may be subject to change.
Cocktail may be substituted with a soft drink.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 1 redeemable per stay. Guests may extend stay for an additional charge. Please discuss rates with hotel.
Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 10am.
Max 2 children permitted per room when sharing with adults; £25 per child B&B (0-12 yrs old). Please, arrange directly with hotel.
No pets permitted.
Advance booking required.
7 day cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide notice may result in forfeit of purchase with no refund.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 16.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.