Introductory 4×4 driving session for juniors or kids
Ideal for beginners and younger drivers
Hands-on, off road experience
Includes adult passenger
Perfect gift idea or family day out
If you see 4×4 and immediately think 16, then today’s Big Deal will open up a whole new world.
An introduction to the rugged skills needed for off-road driving for young teens and kids, this Big Deal gives the chance to learn 4×4 driving techniques in the safe, experienced hands of the instructors at Action Adventure Activities.
Off road driving
- The Big Deal offers a great introduction to the world of 4×4 driving and is perfect for first timers ages 16 and under.
- Before you get your chance to drive, your instructor will demonstrate the techniques required to negotiate the tracks at the Action Adventure base near Aberfoyle on the edge of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park.
- Watch out – each track is trickier than the last.
- Each driver will receive a short demonstration, followed by 20 minutes time behind the wheel.
- Junior sessions are for 13 to 16 years, and kids sessions are for ages 9 to 12 years. There is a minimum height of 4 foot 6 to drive, and there is a difference in track and terrain between both types of 4×4 experience.
- One adult is required to ride alongside the young ones. There is the option for one or two juniors or kids per session.
- Based deep in Braveheart country on the edge of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, Action Adventure Activities have spent over 30 years in the Scottish hospitality industry and the staff have a wealth of experience in numerous outdoor pursuits.
- Safety is their prime concern so, when it comes to learning how to drive a 4×4 off road, you know you are in good hands with Action Adventure Activities.
Lots of visitors have been keen to tell TripAdvisor of their experiences with Action Adventure Activities:
‘This was easy to find and just off the main road. We found the whole experience to be a fantastic one – the instructor was incredibly patient and very clear with instructions and as a result my son had an amazing time driving a 4×4 for the first time. I’d recommend it to others!’
Valid from 01.02.21 until 30.06.21.
Valid Friday to Monday, 9am-6pm.
Exclusions may apply.
The Big Deal is for an introduction session to the world of 4×4 driving.
Option 1 is for a junior 4×4 session for 1.
Option 2 is for a junior 4×4 session for 2.
Juniors are classed as age 13-16 years, and must be min. 4’6” tall.
Option 3 is for a kids 4×4 session for 1.
Option 4 is for a kids 4×4 session for 2.
Kids are classed as age 9-12 years, and must be min. 4’6” tall.
After a short demonstration, juniors/kids will have the chance to drive the 4×4, with 20 minutes behind the wheel.
For all options, juniors/kids must be accompanied by an adult passenger, included in the purchase price.
Instructors will be by your side for the full session.
Additional passenger places can be booked directly with Action Adventure Activities for £15 per passenger.
Junior and kids 4×4 sessions are different, and run over different trails & terrains.
One change is permitted per booking and must be made at least 7 days in advance. Any further changes or changes made within 7 days of the booking will incur a charge of £15 per person, payable directly to Action Adventure Activities.
Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
For a full list of health & safety information please visit Action Adventure Activities
Printed email must be presented on arrival.
Due to the rural location of Action Adventure Activities purchase is not recommended if public transport would be required.
Expiry dates are provisional depending on extensions being required due to COVID restrictions and guidelines.
Action Adventure Activities have contingencies in place to ensure activities can run in 2021, however this may include alterations to the format of activities. This may include duration, transport arrangements to offsite venues, changes to max or min group size. For any changes or updates to activities please check Action Adventure Activities Facebook page.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.