Gorge walk and river tubing adventure
All safety equipment included
Amazing idea for a gift
The BBC’s Springwatch is one way to enjoy nature.
Although many would argue that sitting on the sofa doesn’t really get you up close. Or anywhere near.
Go nose to nose with Scotland’s beautiful scenery with today’s Big Deal on an exhilarating gorge walk and river tubing experience with outdoors specialists Action Adventure Activities.
- Slip on your wetsuit, don the buoyancy aid and helmet and prepare to get to know Scotland’s river system intimately.
- The Big Deal option one offers one person a gorge walking and river tubing experience of up to three hours duration (depending on group size) with Action Adventure Activities in Stirling.
- Option two is for two people.
- Both options are available Saturday & Sunday at either 10am or 2pm from April until July 2022. Smaller groups will be combined as there is a minimum of eight people required.
- This activity is available to intrepid & adventurous 8 years and over. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult.
Scrambling and tubing
- Based out of Easterhill Farm, on the picturesque edge of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, Action Adventure Activities have plenty of experience running a wide range of outdoor activities.
- The area’s spectacular landscape of mountains and lochs provides an atmospheric backdrop for this exciting gorge walk and river tubing adventure.
- Your walking and tubing adventure will begin in the relatively calm waters of a local river, before attempting to ride some rapids in your large inflatable tube, testing your balance and nerve. You then scramble and swim behind a small waterfall before trying out one of our body flumes.
- You will scramble across rocks and through the water, before you come to some smaller jumps. The smaller jump is for everyone but do you have the nerve for the larger one?
- The experience is conducted in groups of from eight participants upwards. River tubes will be shared between participants.
- Health and safety is always a priority at Action Adventure Activities and all the instructors are trained to relevant National Governing Body standards.
- The necessary safety equipment, including wet suits (you can bring your own if preferred), helmets and buoyancy aids will be issued and demonstrated prior to starting your activity.
Lots of people have been quick to write on TripAdvisor about the various activities they enjoyed with Action Adventure Activities:
‘Fun for all. Enjoyed a lovely sunny day with a group of friends at Action Adventures. Warm friendly staff in a beautiful location. Enjoyed several activities.’
‘Good experience with excellent instructor. A well enjoyed Christmas gift. This was a Christmas gift from my kids and it was great fun and something different. Nice staff too.’
Valid from 02.04.22 until 30.07.22.
Available at 10am & 2pm, Saturday & Sunday.
Also available outwith these dates for groups of min 8 only – please enquire directly.
The Big Deal option 1 offers 1 person a gorge walking and river tubing experience of up to 3 hours duration.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have a gorge walking and river tubing experience of up to 3 hours duration.
3 hours includes kitting out & travel time to and from the gorge.
Groups must arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled session.
The minimum age is 8 and all under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
The experience is conducted in groups from 8 participants upwards. River tubes will be shared between participants.
Wet suits (feel free to bring your own), buoyancy aids and helmets will be provided.
Remember to bring strong lace up shoes or trainers for walking in the water; a swim costume/shorts to go under the wetsuits; towels and thin gloves, e.g. cycling or sailing gloves.
Changing facilities and warm showers available on site.
Max weight 18 stone.
One date change is permitted per booking and must be made at least 7 days in advance. Any further changes, or changes made within 7 days of the booking, will incur a charge of £20 per person, payable directly to Action Adventure Activities.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Due to the rural location of Action Adventure Activities, purchase is not recommended if public transport would be required.
Expiry dates are provisional depending on extensions being required due to COVID restrictions and guidelines.
Action Adventure Activities have contingencies in place to ensure activities can run in 2021, however this may include alterations to the format of activities. This may include duration, transport arrangements to offsite venues, changes to max or min group size. For any changes or updates to activities please check Action Adventure Activities Facebook page.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 30.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.