Loch cruise for 2 people or family of 4
45 minute Loch Katrine voyage
Sunday roast served in Steamship Cafe
In Victorian times, tourists flocked to the stunning scenery of Loch Katrine after reading Sir Walter Scott’s famous poem, The Lady of the Lake.
Now you too can immerse yourself in this hidden gem at the heart of the Trossachs while on a loch cruise.
And best of all, you can tuck into a hearty Sunday roast afterwards.
Experience Loch Katrine in style
- Lady of the Lake is a beautiful modern cruiser with its own heated saloon, meaning that you can enjoy the amazing views in any weather.
- Having ‘the Lady’ all to yourself, without crowds, is a very special experience indeed.
Book a cruise and Sunday lunch
- This Big Deal is for a 45 minute Sunday cruise on Lady of the Lake, followed by a roast lunch in the Steamship Cafe.
- Roast of the day is served with roast & boiled potatoes, selection of chef’s own vegetables, Yorkshire pudding & gravy each (veggie options are available).
- Two adults can enjoy this great day out, and there’s the option to add two kids, making it ideal for couples or families. Free parking is included.
- You can set off on your adventure at various times from Trossachs Pier in Callander.
Make some memories
- Stunning loch scenery, a boat cruise and a hearty Sunday lunch – this has all the makings of an outstanding day out.
- So why not book it as a romantic date for two or fun experience for the whole family?
Valid from 18.10.20 until 20.12.20.
Available Sundays only.
The Big Deal is for a 45 minute cruise on Loch Katrine with the roast of the day served with roast & boiled potatoes, selection of chef’s own vegetables, Yorkshire pudding & gravy each.
Option 1 is for 2 people.
Option 2 is for 2 adults and 2 children under 16.
Cruises depart 11.30am, 12.30pm & 1.30pm.
Sunday roast is served in the steamship Cafe between noon & 4pm.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise at time of booking.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Tables required back by 1 hour 30 minutes.
Suitable for all ages. Under 5s go free on boat – please discuss and book directly with Loch Katrine.
Wheelchair access not available on boat.
Up to 4 hours paid on-site parking included.
Please note, all sailings are subject to weather conditions.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance telephone booking required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to restaurant availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 09.10.20.
Meeting point for sailing:
Trossachs Pier, Loch Katrine, By Callander, Stirling FK17 8HZ.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.