Loch cruise with lunch for 1, 2 or 4
Lady of the Lake cruisers
Experience Loch Katrine in autumn or early winter
45 minutes sailing
Picture the scene – tranquil loch cruise, gorgeous autumn or early winter scenery and a soft breeze wafting your hair. And of course, your favourite person beside you.
Then afterwards, a cosy lochside lunch of soup and a sandwich to tuck into.
This Big Deal on a Loch Katrine cruise offers all of the above and more. Basically, it’s the best bits of Scotland wrapped up in a big shiny tartan bow…
Loch Katrine cruise
- This scenic Big Deal offers one, two or four people (two adults and two children under 16) the chance to cruise across Loch Katrine. Your cruise will be on the modern Lady of the Lake cruiser.
- Leaving from Trossachs Pier, you can enjoy a tasty lunch after your adventure. The lunch includes soup of the day and a choice of sandwich.
- This offer is available every day from 26th October until the 1st November, and Wednesday to Sunday from 2nd November until 20th December, with a choice of various times. Cruises take 45 minutes.
Gorgeous Trossachs scenery
- On this awe-inspiring sailing, you will glide past stunning Trossachs landmarks such as Ben A’an, Ben Venue and Brenachoile.
- Both ships have heated saloon bars, where you can enjoy a drink and hear about the legends of the loch from the knowledgeable crew.
- Or you could head up onto the decks and drink in that exhilarating autumn/early winter scenery…
This TripAdvisor reviewer adored their Loch Katrine cruise on the Sir Walter Scott:
‘Smooth sailing. A lovely way to tour the loch. The steamer is historic, but also remarkably quiet. The old steam engine still provides efficient power to the single propellor, with fast acceleration and near silent running. You’d think it was an electric boat. The views from the boat are lovely; actually better than I expected. There are a few seats at the bow. We sat in these and it was very pleasant on a warm day. All outdoor seating could get chilly on a cool day, so dress in layers.’
Valid each day from 26.10.20 until 01.11.20.
Valid Wednesday to Sunday from 02.11.20 until 20.12.20.
Bookings must be made by 06.12.20 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
The Big Deal is for a 45 minute cruise on Loch Katrine with a lunch of soup of the day and a sandwich each.
Option 1 is for 1 person.
Option 2 is for 2 people.
Option 3 is for 2 adults & 2 children.
Cruises depart 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30pm & 1.30pm.
Lunch is served in the Steamship Cafe after sailing from 11.30am-4pm.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise at time of booking.
Additional children can be added to option 2 for £8.50 supplement including lunch, payable directly to Loch Katrine.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Tables required back by 1 hour 30 minutes.
Suitable for all ages. Under 5s go free on boat, mini soup & sandwich deal available for £4.50. Please discuss and book directly with Loch Katrine.
Wheelchair access not available on boat.
Up to 2 hours paid on-site parking included.
Please note, all sailings are subject to weather conditions.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance telephone booking required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to restaurant availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 13.10.20.
Meeting point for sailing:
Trossachs Pier, Loch Katrine, By Callander, Stirling FK17 8HZ.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.