Climbing & Abseiling Experience for 1, 2 or 4
All equipment included
Views of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park
If the greatest thrill you’ve had recently involved finding a forgotten pack of crisps down the back of the sofa then you need to get out more.
Spice up next spring or summer with this Big Deal on a climbing and abseiling experience with Action Adventure Activities near Stirling.
This offer is ideal for anyone who is keen to try something new and fancies a bit of a challenge.
Climb/abseil tower & tree climb
- With today’s Big Deal, you’ll get to test your nerves and agility on a climbing and abseiling experience with Action Adventure Activities.
- This offer lets you try out some of the various routes on the climbing and abseil tower, before progressing to the climbing tree, reaching heights which should give you incredible views of the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park.
- The experience lasts around 1-2 hours depending on your group size.
- Based deep in Braveheart country on the edge of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, Action Adventure Activities have spent over 30 years in the Scottish hospitality industry and the staff have a wealth of experience in numerous outdoor pursuits.
- Safety is their prime concern so, when it comes to learning how to climb, you know you are in good hands with Action Adventure Activities.
Lots of previous visitors to Action Adventure Activities have been keen to share their experiences on TripAdvisor. These comments come from a much longer, recent review:
‘Climbing and abseiling. Three friendly trainers on our activity… Very motivating… Very thorough in setting up gear we were wearing and explained what we would be doing… We hadn’t been before… Amazing for first time climbers… Good laughs… Felt utterly comfortable and safe… Managed to climb to the top twice… One side of the cliff was a challenge but fear not we shall be back to climb that sucker!!!’
Valid from 01.05.21 until 31.08.21.
Available Saturday & Sundays.
Also available outwith these dates for groups of min 8 only – please enquire directly.
The Big Deal is for a climbing and abseiling experience.
Option 1 is for 1 person.
Option 2 is for 2 people.
Option 3 is for 4 people.
Includes instruction, safety briefing & equipment.
Minimum group size 8 people. Smaller groups will be combined with other participants.
The minimum age is 8, and all under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
Max weight 18 stone.
Sessions last 1-2 hours depending on group size.
One change is permitted per booking and must be made at least 7 days in advance. Any further changes or changes made within 7 days of the booking will incur a charge of £15 per person, payable directly to Action Adventure Activities.
Free BBQ facilities are available for groups of 12 and over.
Deal must be booked & used before expiry date.
Due to the rural location of Action Adventure Activities purchase is not recommended if public transport would be required.
Expiry dates are provisional depending on extensions being required due to COVID restrictions and guidelines.
Action Adventure Activities have contingencies in place to ensure activities can run in 2021, however this may include alterations to the format of activities. This may include duration, transport arrangements to offsite venues, changes to max or min group size. For any changes or updates to activities please check Action Adventure Activities Facebook page.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.10.20.
Please refer to our T&Cs for full information.