Handpicked for you
Afternoon tea for two
Option to add glass of Prosecco
Historical Stirling setting
Available 7 days a week
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Fancy indulging in afternoon tea, possibly with some bubbles, in a Victorian building in the shadow of a castle?
Fancy doing so in a place that is super easy to get to from Glasgow and Edinburgh?
Snap up today’s Big Deal at Stirling Highland Hotel.
Afternoon tea with Prosecco
- Today’s Big Deal has two options – afternoon tea for two, and an option to add a glass of Prosecco each.
- Afternoon tea at Stirling Highland Hotel includes a selection of finger sandwiches, freshly baked scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, and traditional cakes inspired by Queen Victoria who was a huge fan of the tradition.
- This Big Deal is available seven days a week from 26th April to the end of September, making it a perfect gift, allowing your friends or loved ones plenty of time to enjoy it.
- Stirling Highland Hotel is located in a handsome Victorian building which was a school and astronomical observatory before being transformed into a hotel.
- The interior of the hotel honours its history: much of the original school panelling and the double height classrooms have been retained and above the bar, once two French classrooms, are photographs of the eight school rectors.
Stirling day out
- Stirling is a convenient break from Glasgow and Edinburgh, just a 40 minute drive from Glasgow and one hour from the capital. As the hotel is just a seven minute walk from Stirling Train Station it is easily accessed by public transport.
- You could make a day of it and explore nearby Stirling Castle and all the battlefields and historical sights in the area associated with William Wallace and his army.
‘Amazing afternoon tea today… staff were lovely and welcoming thank you… made my mum’s day! 10/10 thoroughly recommend it definitely coming back.’
Valid from 26.04.21 until 30.09.21.
Available noon-5pm, 7 days a week.
This Handpicked Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have afternoon tea.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each.
Prosecco may be substituted for a soft drink, but cannot be substituted for any other alcoholic beverage.
Vegetarian, gluten & wheat free options are available – please advise at the time of booking.
Advance booking of at least 72 hours required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated with no refund.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 6 people per booking.
Children permitted – full price payable for afternoon tea.
Guide dogs only – please advise at time of booking.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.