Overnight night stay in historic Dunblane
Main course each
Full Scottish breakfast
Great for exploring Central Scotland
Dunblane may be best known as the childhood home of Andy Murray but the area has many more claims to fame.
The pretty cathedral town is the perfect base for visiting the Trossachs National Park or historic landmarks such as Stirling Castle.
It is also ideally located for those walking the Mary Queen of Scots Way.
Take up today’s Big Deal for a stay at Old Churches House in Dunblane and you can enjoy all that the area has to offer.
- Less than a one hour drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Old Churches House is situated in the heart of Dunblane’s Cathedral Square.
- Part of a row of 18th-century cottages, Old Churches House is a welcoming spot with ensuite bedrooms and a charming restaurant serving fresh, locally sourced food.
- Valid from October to February, this offer would also make a thoughtful gift or ideal post-Christmas getaway.
- Available Wednesday to Sunday, the Big Deal is for an overnight night stay for two people in a double or twin room.
- The offer also includes a main course each from the seasonal menu, as well as a full Scottish breakfast.
- All the rooms have picturesque views across the cathedral square with its historic cottages, beautiful medieval cathedral and leafy kirk yard.
- The rooms feature fluffy, Egyptian cotton towels; hot drinks trays and ensuite facilities. There is free WiFi throughout the building.
- Guests can enjoy a main course each in the Mason Belles Kitchen as part of the Big Deal.
- A charming spot with pitched wooden ceilings and views across Cathedral Square, the restaurant serves a lovely selection of traditional Scottish and British dishes using fresh, local and seasonal produce.
- The menus change regularly but typical choices might be the roast duck breast – shredded duck leg, crisp vegetables, potato & plum and orange sauce, or the Morrocan chicken – pumpkin, apricot & coconut cous cous, toasted flatbread and spiced tomato sauce.
- At this time of year, we like the sound of the lentil & chickpea dahl – with bombay potatoes, minted yoghurt, fried chilli and crackers.
Old Churches House has been winning fans on TripAdvisor where it is rated 4/5. This is what a recent guest had to say. We have edited the review for length:
‘Most enjoyable stay… Excellent. Very friendly, helpful staff. Eaten in restaurant last two nights and been great. Smashing breakfasts too. Nice rooms with bonny views. Good showers. All in all a very good choice. Glad we came. Would certainly return.’
Valid from 19.10.20 until 30.06.21.
Available Wednesday to Sunday.
There is a £20 per room supplement for Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
The hotel is closed from 08.11.20 to 11.02.21.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to have an overnight stay in a double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast + main course from the seasonal menu.
Menu may be subject to change. Supplements may apply to some dishes.
Advance booking required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am. Please note that guests are now asked to check in & out in the brasserie.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights stay.
Family rooms may be available for a supplement of £20 per night on a B&B basis. Children pay for meals as taken.
Sorry, no pets.
Free on-site parking available.
Printed order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 23.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.