Pampering spa day for 1
Choice of treatments
2 course lunch
Use of leisure facilities*
Available 7 days
The debate rages on about the best recipe for the perfect pancakes.
However, the recipe for the perfect spa day is widely agreed upon.
Ingredients should include one or two soothing treatments, a delicious two-course lunch, and a modern spa with a heated pool, jacuzzi, sauna steam room and spa pool.*
It is safe to say today’s Big Deal for a spa day at Stirling Highland Hotel follows this recipe perfectly.
Spa day for one
- Stirling Highland Hotel is a prestigious 4-star getaway in the heart of the city, ideal for an escape day as it is only 40 minutes by car from Glasgow and just over an hour from Edinburgh.
- This spa day for one person includes one or two treatments each, a two course lunch and full use of the leisure facilities.*
- As well as this, guests will get complimentary use of towels, robes and slippers.
- This deal is available seven days a week from 26th April to the end of September 2021 with a supplement of £20 per person from Friday to Sunday, payable directly to the spa.
Choice of treatments
- All treatments at the Spa are carried out using premium, preservative-free Decleor products.
- Every treatment begins with a diagnostic massage tailored to your specific needs, ensuring that you leave feeling balanced, comforted and glowing with health.
- With this package, guests can choose either two x 25 minute treatments each or one x 55-minute treatment from the following:
- 25-minute treatments:
— Back, neck & shoulder massage
— Scalp massage
— Mini manicure
— Mini pedicure
- 55-minute treatments:
— Deluxe manicure
— Deluxe pedicure
— Gel manicure
— Gel pedicure
- After being thoroughly pampered by the therapists, guests are welcome to make the most of the leisure facilities.*
- These include an extensive fitness suite, 17 metre indoor heated swimming pool, soothing spa pool, sauna and steam room.
- Guests can also unwind with a two-course lunch from the lounge bar menu.
- The menu can change, but typical dishes might include the smoked salmon, the steak & ale pie and the chickpea, spinach & potato curry.
- You can also choose from a range of salads, sandwiches, toasted sandwiches, pizzas and burgers. Some dishes may have supplements.
- If you really want to spoil someone rotten, then a serene spa day with treatments and a two course lunch is the obvious choice.
‘Was here today with my friend for a spa day and afternoon tea. Absolutely brilliant service from all the staff members we met, made us feel welcome from start to finish. Hotel itself has lots of character and will definitely be visiting again. Thanks for a fantastic chilled day out.’
Valid from 26.04.21 until 30.09.21.
Available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm.
There is a £20 per person supplement for Friday, Saturday & Sunday bookings, payable directly to the spa. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 1 person to have a spa day with 2 × 25 minute treatments OR 1 × 55 minute treatment from lists below, 2 course lunch, use of spa facilities* + robe, towel & slipper hire.
25 minute treatments include the following: back, neck & shoulder massage; scalp massage; mini manicure; mini pedicure.
55 minute treatments include the following: deluxe manicure; deluxe pedicure; gel manicure; gel pedicure.
Lunch menu may be subject to change. Vegetarian, gluten & wheat free options are available – please advise at the time of booking. Bento Box lunch served until 26.10.20.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated with no refund.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 5 people per booking.
Over 16s only.
Massage treatment is not suitable during pregnancy/breastfeeding and is not suitable for cancer sufferers or those in remission. Please discuss any health concerns directly with spa.
*Leisure facilities , available in adherence with government guidelines, are available in 45 minute slots per guest. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 07.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.