Junior quad biking experience
One or two juniors plus one or two adults
Thrilling trails and farmland
Full instruction, kit and safety briefing
Aimed at those with little to no experience
Can you guess what the two most repeated words are by people aged 10 to 15?
You guessed completely right – it is, of course, ‘I’m bored.’
So why not treat a young ‘un with a junior quad biking experience at Easter Hill Farm in Stirlingshire?
Available for one or two juniors, no experience is needed as there will be an instructor on hand to show them the ropes.
Best of all, an adult companion can join in the fun with them.
Thrills ‘n’ spills
- Few things beat the fun of quad biking across the Scottish countryside on a spring or summer day.
- Available from February until June 2021, this offer is for one or two young people (aged 10 to 15) plus one or two adult companions to enjoy a junior quad biking adventure.
- They will enjoy a heart-pumping ride across the special skills loops and farmland trails at Action Adventure Activities on Easter Hill Farm in Gartmore.
- Their exhilarating experience will last 30 or 60 minutes depending on which option you choose. By the end, ‘I’m bored’ just won’t factor into their reality (until the next day, of course).
Choice of experiences
- This experience is completely suitable for beginners and would make a brilliant gift for anyone aged 10 to 15.
- There are six options to choose from:
- Option one is for one adult and one youth on a 30 minute session. Option two is the same, but for a 60 minute session.
- Option three is for one adult and two youths on a 30 minute session, and option four is for a 60 minute session.
- Option five is for two adults and two youths on a 30 minute session, with option six being a 60 minute session.
- Option seven is for two adults over the age of 18, with one adult being over 18 years old on a 60 minute session.
- The lucky gift receiver(s) and their adult companion can enjoy this quad biking experience Fridays to Mondays.
Full instruction, kit and safety briefing
- The young adventurer or adventurers will be fully taken care of during their quad biking experience.
- The 30 minute session will include 20 minutes on the bike, plus a full kit out, safety briefing and demonstration, before being led out by the instructor on the skills loop and farmland trails.
- The one hour session will include 40 minutes on the bike, plus a full kit out, safety briefing and demonstration, before being lead out by the instructor on the skills loop and farmland trails.
- Overalls, helmets and gloves will be included.
- Youths will ride a 90cc Honda Quad and adults over 16 years old will ride a 250cc Honda Quad.
TripAdvisor users have been posting rave reviews for Action Adventure Activities. Here is a recent one:
‘Quad biking fun!! Fantastic Quad biking experience here today. Great place, great fun, great staff. Special mention for Chris the who couldn’t have been nicer to my 10 year old son and 73 year old mum! Highly recommend this place to all ages. Thanks!’
Valid from 01.02.21 until 30.06.21.
Available Friday to Monday, 9am-6pm.
Exclusions may apply.
The Big Deal option 1 is for a 30 minute quad biking session for 1 adult + 1 youth.
Option 2 is for a 60 minute quad biking session for 1 adult + 1 youth.
Option 3 is for a 30 minute quad biking session for 1 adult + 2 youths.
Option 4 is for a 60 minute quad biking session for 1 adult + 2 youths.
Option 5 is for a 30 minute quad biking session for 2 adults + 2 youths.
Option 6 is for a 60 minute quad biking session for 2 adults + 2 youths.
Option 7 is for a 60 minute quad biking session for 2 adults both over age 16, and 1 being over 18.
30 minute sessions involve 20 minutes on quad and 60 minute sessions involve 40 minutes on quad, both with kit out & safety demos before.
Juniors are classed as ages 10-15 years. Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
Please note you must be at least 4ft6 tall to ride quad bikes.
Advance booking required.
One change is permitted per booking and must be made at least 7 days in advance. Any further changes or changes made within 7 days of the booking will incur a charge of £15 per person, payable directly to Action Adventure Activities.
Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
In some circumstances the weather may dictate that sessions are run on a shorter section of the quads trail as some sections may be flooded or have tree windfall. Riders will still get the full time on the bike. In severe weather, the company may need to postpone a session and offer alternative dates.
Overalls, helmets & gloves are provided. Please bring your spare boots, wellies or trainers that you don’t mind getting very mucky.
All sessions are run as private bookings. Customers are not mixed into larger groups. Please enquire directly regarding max group sizes.
Printed email must be presented on arrival.
Due to the rural location of Action Adventure Activities purchase is not recommended if public transport would be required.
Expiry dates are provisional depending on extensions being required due to COVID restrictions and guidelines.
Action Adventure Activities have contingencies in place to ensure activities can run in 2021, however this may include alterations to the format of activities. This may include duration, transport arrangements to offsite venues, changes to max or min group size. For any changes or updates to activities please check Action Adventure Activities Facebook page.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.