3 course Sunday lunch
Available for couple or family of 4
AA Rosette dining
Stylish 4* country house hotel
Near the Kelpies, Falkirk Wheel and Stirling
Every so often, you have to tie a glittery gold bow around Sunday and make it extra special.
For instance, by going on a jaunt to a country house hotel for an epic roast lunch.
And with this Big Deal from the AA Rosette Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa, you can enjoy a feast for up to four people.
Experience Sunday dining in style
- Close to The Kelpies, Falkirk Wheel and Blair Drummond Safari Park, Macdonald Inchyra Hotel & Spa is a four-star escape set in beautiful grounds.
- The hotel is known for its excellent fare and with this dining offer, you can tuck into Sunday lunch in the Scottish Steakhouse restaurant.
- Option one is for a three course lunch for two, and option two is for a three course lunch for a family of four with leisure access (two adults and two children up to aged 12).
AA Rosette cuisine
- The Inchyra’s Sunday lunch menu changes seasonally, but here is a mouthwatering sample:
- Prawn & crayfish cocktail in marie rose sauce, gem lettuce, mini soda bread
- Soup of the day, sourdough bread
- Goats’ cheese & red onion tart, candied walnuts, balsamic, pear salad (V)
- Whipped chicken liver parfait, bacon crumb, pancetta, fig jam, brioche loaf
- Butternut squash potato gnocchi, Parmesan, confit tomato, sage butter, squash purée (V)
- Harissa spiced Scotch lamb shoulder, Moroccan couscous, baba ganoush, salsa verde
- Battered North Sea haddock, fries, mushy peas, tartar sauce
- Sausage, creamy mash potato, onion rings, shallot gravy_
- Roast chicken or roast Scottish beef (served with Yorkshire pudding, vegetables, roast potatoes and jus)
- Sticky date slice, caramelised banana, rum & raisin ice cream
- Three artisan Scottish cheese plate
- Coconut rice pudding, caramelised pineapple, toasted coconut, mango sorbet
- Three scoops of Arran ice cream
Make a day of it
- If you fancy dining in style one Sunday, then this Big Deal from Macdonald Inchyra would be perfect.
- So why not combine it with a trip to The Kelpies, Falkirk Wheel or Blair Drummond and enjoy a memorable day out?
TripAdvisor praise for the Scottish Steakhouse
- ‘A superb meal. Staff friendly and helpful. A good selection of dishes all cooked and presented well. A relaxing atmosphere. 5/5.’
Valid from 16.01.22 until 20.03.22.
Bookings must be made by 04.03.22 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Sundays only, 12.30pm-5pm.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have a 3 course Sunday lunch.
Option 2 is for 2 adults & 2 children to have a 3 course Sunday lunch with leisure access.
Children must be aged 12 years & under, and will dine from the kid’s menu.
Sunday lunch menu only, menu is subject to change.
Please discuss any dietary requirements with the restaurant before booking.
Advanced booking required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 4 people permitted per booking.
Please note, there may be changes to opening times and availability in line with COVID restrictions.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 11.01.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.