2 or 3 night stay in eco lodge
Breakfast welcome pack
Bottle of wine
Loch cruise ticket
Gorgeous Trossachs scenery
Ever dreamed of escaping to a fairytale forest hideaway? But ideally with a few modern touches thrown in, such as HDTV?
Loch Katrine’s chic wee eco-lodges offer the chance to do just that. Perched on the waterside and surrounded by woodland, these bijou pods blend rustic charms with essential luxuries.
And with today’s Big Deal on a getaway for two, you can experience it all in total style with a boat cruise, breakfast pack and bottle of wine thrown in.
- This Big Deal on a stay in a Loch Katrine eco-lodge has six options, all including a breakfast welcome pack, bottle of red or white wine and 45 minute tour of Loch Katrine on the elegant Lady of the Lake cruiser.
- Option one is for a two night stay for two in a Ben Eco Lodge. Option two is for three nights.
- Option three is for a two night stay for two in an ensuite Loch Eco Lodge with a shower. Option four is for three nights.
- Option five is for a two night stay for two in a Glen Eco Lodge. Option six is for three nights.
- This offer is valid seven days a week from November 2021 to March 2022. Children and dogs are welcome for a supplement.
- Each eco-lodge has its own decking area where you can crack open that bottle of wine, sit back and take in the scenery together.
- Ben lodges have a double bed plus two bunk beds; a combo microwave, fridge and sink; Freesat HDTV, free WiFi, lighting, heating, bed linen, towels and use of the nearby toilet and shower facilities.
- Loch lodges have all of the above plus ensuite facilities with a walk-in electric shower, underfloor heating, and extra luxurious bed linen and towels.
- Glen lodges can comfortably accommodate a two adult size bunk beds and king sized fold out bed, all with bed linen and towels provided and private toilet and wash hand basin. The lodge is furnished with a small, country-style kitchenette which includes a combo microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge and sink. There is a Freeview HDTV, free WiFi, lighting and an electric wall heater.
- Visitors can buy food and snacks at the Katrine Gift Shop. There is also a nearby tearoom.
- Know someone who’d love a Trossachs getaway as a present? With this Big Deal you’ll be treating them to Loch Katrine scenery, a tranquil boat cruise and a comfy wee eco-lodge with a welcoming bottle of wine.
- ‘Absolutely amazing eco-lodges to stay in. I have literally just arrived home from an overnight stay in one of the eco-lodges and had such a great time, I just had to come on and review it. From the minute we arrived, we were blown away with the setup. The staff were so welcoming…and as soon as I walked into the lodge I was delighted…it was spotless throughout with a good quality TV with Freesat channels, comfortable pull out bed for the kids and really nice double bed for us…the views are amazing as you sit on your decking and look out onto the loch…I would definitely return and would recommend this place to anyone. I have already looked updates for the summer.’ 5/5
Valid from 01.11.21 until 31.03.22.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a per lodge, per night supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to Loch Katrine. These supplements are not included in the offer price:
Ben Eco Lodge (£10); Glen Lodge (£15); Loch Eco Lodge (£20).
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in an eco-lodge at Loch Katrine with bottle of red or white wine & breakfast pack on arrival + boat cruise ticket each.
Options 1, 3 & 5 are for a 2 night stay.
Options 2, 4 & 6 are for a 3 night stay.
Options 1 & 2 are for a Ben Eco Lodge.
Options 3 & 4 is for a Loch Eco Lodge.
Options 5 & 6 are for a Glen Eco Lodge.
A refundable security deposit of £50 is required per lodge prior to arrival – payable directly to Loch Katrine.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Check-in from 4pm, check-out at 9am.
Ben lodge: Sleep 2 in fixed double & 2 in bunk beds. Equipped with combo microwave, fridge & sink; Freesat HDTV; free WiFi, lighting & heating; use of nearby toilet & shower facilities. Includes bed linen & towels. Please note Ben lodges do not have ensuite facilities. There are toilet & shower facilities nearby.
Loch lodge: Sleep 2 in double bed & 2 in fold-down bed. Includes luxury bed linen & towels; ensuite facilities with walk-in electric shower; equipped with combo microwave, fridge & sink; Freesat HDTV; free WiFi, lighting & underfloor heating.
Glen lodge: 2 adult size bunk beds & king sized fold out bed, all with bed linen & towels provided, private toilet, wash hand basin & use of nearby shower facilities. Includes combo microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge & sink; Freeview HDTV; free WiFi, lighting & electric wall heater.
Includes one sailing ticket each for a 45 minute cruise on the Lady of the Lake or Rob Roy III. Please book at the booking office on arrival.
Children welcome. Under 3s stay for free, ages 3-16 years are permitted at a £5 supplement per child, per night or additional adults at £10 per adult, per night – payable directly to Loch Katrine.
Max of 2 extra guests permitted per lodge. Please inform Loch Katrine at time of booking with details of any additional children or adults in your party.
Dogs welcome for a £10 supplement per dog, per stay only in Loch Venachar, Loch Achray, Ben A’an or Ben Ledi lodge – payable directly to Loch Katrine. Please advise at time of booking. Max 2 dogs lodge.
Wheelchair access available in some lodges but not available on the boat – please advise at time of booking.
Food, refreshments available on site in the Steamship Cafe or Katrine Gift Shop.
Printed or electronic copy of order email with voucher’s security code must be presented on arrival.
Advance email booking required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of the validity period are often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 31.08.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.