Stirling whisky tour & tasting experience
Choice of 1 or 2 tickets
Try out an unreleased range of single malts
Atmospheric distillery at Stirling Castle
Sample four drams plus an unreleased spirit
- Stirling Distillery is a highly praised craft operation based in an atmospheric Victorian building at the foot of Stirling Castle.
- After making their mark on the gin world, the team have now created a range of four new whiskies.
- Enjoy them all with this Big Deal for a tour & tasting. Option one is for a driver’s ticket and option two is for two adult tickets. Each tasting takes place at 3pm every Sunday.
- You will be welcomed by an expert guide and given a brief history of Stirlingshire’s rich whisky history. Next, you’ll find out all about the distillery’s quest to create its very own single malt range.
- Finally, you’ll get to sip and swill all four single malts as well as a brand new unreleased spirit too.
Sons of Scotland range
- This new range of single malt cask drams has been created to reflect a different regional style, meaning there is a taste to suit everyone.
- Try out the Speyside-influenced Arngibbon followed by the Highland-style Cashly. Then enjoy a taste of the Islands with the Stoneywood before savouring the distinct Lowland notes of the Cambusbarron.
Wonderful gift for a whisky lover
- Got a dram fan in your life? Why not surprise them with a Sunday day out to Stirling and a chance to try four new single malts before anyone else?
- Or if you’re just looking for the perfect cosy activity, a whisky tour & tasting at the foot of a fairytale Castle will definitely fit the bill.
TripAdvisor praise for Stirling Distillery
- ‘Fantastic gin tour and tasting experience – would give this 6 stars if I could. Value for money was great and our host Kat was very engaging… Would highly recommend. 5/5’
Valid from 12.06.22 until 24.07.22.
Available at 3pm on Sundays only.
The Big Deal is for the Whisky Experience at Stirling Distillery, with distillery tour + dram tasting session.
Option 1 is for 1 x driver’s ticket.
Option 2 is for 2 x adult tickets.
Driver’s ticket includes a dram of whisky to take away.
Experience lasts approx. 1 hour 30 minutes.
Customers should arrive at the Stirling Distillery Ticket Office no later than 15 minutes prior to start time.
Advance online booking required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 2 may be redeemed per person.
Max 12 people per group.
Age 18 years and over only for the tasting. Under 18s may be present with an adult.
Wheelchair access available.
Purchase cannot be used for existing bookings, and is not exchangeable for cash.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to allocation and availability. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 18.05.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.