1 or 2 nights of adventure glamping
Range of exciting activities
Super comfy, well-equipped tents
Self-catering breakfast basket
Set on a private lochside
Nothing bonds friends and family better than a little adventure in the countryside!
So if you’re looking for a Christmas gift with added adventure, then have a nosy at this glamping break from Action Adventure Activities.
- Perched on a small loch at the edge of Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park, this glamping site offers bags of scenery and comfort.
- Today’s Big Deal gives you (or a lucky gift receiver) the chance to enjoy it all on a one or two night adventure break. A complimentary self-catering breakfast basket is included.
Range of exciting activities
- Activities can include target sports, paddle sports, climbing and abseiling. You can also add on other adventures at a discount. Equipment and supervision are provided.
- This offer is available from June to August 2021. The deal is available for Friday and Saturday stays.
Not your ordinary tent
- Your glamping tent overlooks a small loch.
- All of the comfy, off-grid tents include twin beds (can be pushed together as doubles) with thick, warm bedding; wood-burning stove (wood provided) kitchen equipment; a table and chairs; outside drinking water tap, cooler box, candlelit storm lanterns and even LED lighting.
- If this wasn’t enough, your ultra-smart glamping tent will also have a small library and selection of board games.
- Outside, you will have a BBQ and picnic table plus your own campfire area. Firewood can be purchased separately.
- Don’t fancy getting off the grid completely? Then there is also an activities reception area with a large-screen TV, charging sockets and large, crackling wood-burning fire.
- Shared shower and toilet facilities will also be a short stroll away from your tent.
- The glamping site is right next to the Sustrans Cycle Route 7 with trails leading to Aberfoyle and the Queen Elizabeth Forest.
- Gartmore village is a two-mile walk away and visitors can tuck into pub grub at the respected Black Bull Hotel.
Christmas gift for the whole family
- With this Big Deal you can snap up one terrific present for all your loved ones to enjoy, making Christmas shopping so much easier.
- So why not treat your whole family to a thrilling glamping break?
TripAdvisor is not short of reviews like this from people who took the plunge with Action Adventure Activities:
‘Had a great afternoon out canyoning with a group of friends. Started with a small jump into the water and a rock slide to get our eye in before moving downstream and tackling bigger and higher jumps and clambering over rocks! Dave our instructor was easygoing and helpful and made sure everyone had a great time. And even though the rain came on it was still really fun! Would definitely go back again!’
Valid from 01.06.21 until 31.08.21.
Available Friday & Saturdays.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to stay overnight in a glamping tent.
Option 2 is for 2 people to stay 2 nights in a glamping tent.
Includes a self-catering breakfast basket and a range of activities.
Activities can include target sports, paddle sports, climbing and abseiling. You can also add on other adventures at a discount; please arrange directly with Action Adventure Activities. Equipment and supervision are provided.
A refundable security deposit of £50 per person is required, paid directly to Action Adventure Activities at the time of booking.
Each tent includes a wood burner stove (firewood included), twin beds that can be pushed together to make a double bed, kitchen equipment, a 24-litre cooler box, table & chairs, candlelit storm lanterns & LED lighting.
Breakfast basket includes yoghurt, cereal bars, tea, coffee, orange juice, croissants, butter, jam, marmalade, UHT milk portions. Please inform Action Adventure Activities in advance of any food allergies.
Duvets, pillows, linen and extra blankets are provided. You may wish to bring warm pyjamas or similar for colder weather. Guests are required to bring their own towels & toiletries.
Wood is provided for your tent stove only. Additional firewood can be purchased at £10 a bag.
Pets not permitted.
Changes can be made up to 4 weeks prior to arrival. From 4-2 weeks before arrival, any changes will incur a fee of £40 per person. Beyond this time period, no further changes can be made for any reason.
A mains WC is located close to the car park. Each tent has its own outside drinking water tap.
No wetsuits allowed in tents.
Check-in is 4pm-7pm. Early check-in will incur an extra cost of £10 per hour or part thereof deducted from your deposit. Please arrange directly with Action Adventure Activities.
Check-out is at 1pm. Late check-out will incur an extra cost of £10 per hour or part thereof deducted from your deposit. Please arrange directly with Action Adventure Activities.
Outside each tent has its own BBQ, picnic table and campfire area. Guests are requested to keep noise to an absolute minimum after 10pm with no campfire or BBQ remaining lit beyond 11pm.
Reception area is available with large screen tv, sockets to charge mobile devices, tea & coffee making facilities and a large woodburner fire as well as a selection of books and board games. Open from 9am-8pm and is staffed from 9am to 5pm on Sat/Sun.
There is 24hr access to a shower/toilet block a short walk from the campsite.
Any damages or excessive cleaning will be deducted from your deposit.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Action Adventure Activities offers.
Moderate level of fitness required. Max. weight for climbing & abseiling is 18 stone. Not suitable during pregnancy.
Children must be 8 years and over to take part in activities – under 18 years must be accompanied by a participating adult and must be included in tent headcount.
No wheelchair access.
See Action Adventure Activities full Ts&Cs here.
Deal must be booked & used before expiry date.
Due to the rural location of Action Adventure Activities purchase is not recommended if public transport would be required.
Expiry dates are provisional depending on extensions being required due to COVID restrictions and guidelines.
Action Adventure Activities have contingencies in place to ensure activities can run in 2021, however this may include alterations to the format of activities. This may include duration, transport arrangements to offsite venues, changes to max or min group size. For any changes or updates to activities please check Action Adventure Activities Facebook page.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.10.20.
Please refer to our T&Cs for full information.