1 or 2 night stay for 2
Afternoon tea or 3 course dinner
Glass of Prosecco or Champagne included
Full Scottish breakfast + late checkout
AA Rosette restaurant
Once upon a time, Stirling Highland Hotel was an observatory filled with stargazers.
Nowadays, the only people gazing up at the night sky are starry-eyed lovers enjoying a romantic escape.
So why not surprise your special someone with a stay at this landmark hotel?
- The four-star Stirling Highland Hotel offers panoramic views across the Forth Valley.
- Previously both a Victorian school and observatory, it is close to Stirling Castle and the main train station.
- All rooms feature premium mattresses and bedding for a fantastic next night’s sleep, plus free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and tea & coffee making facilities.
- The Scholars Bar & Restaurant uses premium seasonal ingredients sourced from the Highlands. After dining, guests can enjoy a nightcap in the Headmaster’s Study bar.
- The hotel spa has a gorgeous heated pool, fitness suite, sauna, steam room and Decleor beauty rooms.*
Relaxing overnight stay with fizz
- This Big Deal is for a one night stay for two in a classic twin or double room.
- Option one is for an overnight stay with afternoon tea and arrival glass of Prosecco. Option two is for an overnight stay with an arrival glass of Champagne and three course set menu dinner.
- Option three is for a two night stay with a three course dinner each night and a bottle of Prosecco on the first night.
- You can also enjoy a full Scottish breakfast and relaxing late checkout.
Book a romantic break
- This Big Deal would make a fantastic surprise for your other half, maybe for a birthday or anniversary.
- So why not make it extra memorable by adding on that extra night?
Rave TripAdvisor reviews
‘The hotel is ideally situated for the castle, surrounding historic houses and city centre. Our room was well furnished and airy, the staff friendly and helpful. The food served in the restaurant was superb, some of the best cuisine we’ve ever tasted in Scotland and elsewhere.’
Valid from 26.04.21 until 30.09.21.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a classic double or twin room including breakfast, which will be served following the current government guidelines + late check-out to 1pm.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay and includes a 125ml glass of Prosecco each on arrival + afternoon tea.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay and includes a glass of Champagne on arrival + 3 course dinner.
Option 3 is for a 2 night stay and includes a 3 course dinner each night and a bottle of Prosecco on the 1st night.
*Access to the hotel’s facilities (17m indoor swimming pool, soothing spa pool, sauna and steam room) is included, and is subject to official reopening from the Scottish Government. Access may require pre-booking and will be subject to availability.
Guests may be able to upgrade on arrival: deluxe room (£30 per room, per night supplement); premium room (£50 per room, per night supplement); family room (£25 per room, per night supplement). Upgrades are subject to availability. Supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Afternoon tea consists of cakes, scones & sandwiches.
3 course dinner is from a set menu, which may be subject to seasonal changes.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available for afternoon tea and dinner options – please advise hotel when booking.
Prosecco may not be substituted with soft drinks.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights, subject to availability. Max 2 purchases per person for option 1, no max purchases for options 2 & 3.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out of 1pm.
Children welcome – ages 15 years and under stay free of charge, family upgrade may be required; subject to availability. Ages 4 years and under eat for free, ages 5-16 years are an additional £6.50 for breakfast & dinner, charged as standard. Please discuss any specific requirements directly with the hotel.
Pets are charged at £15 per pet, per night. Max 2 pets.
Wheelchair access available.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Leisure facilities will be available in adherence with government guidelines. Once allowed, these will open according to the hotel’s own timeline. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
Offer cannot be used for existing bookings.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated with no refund.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 15.09.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.