Handpicked for you
One or two night stay
Full Scottish breakfast
Glass of Prosecco on arrival
Family run boutique hotel
Central Stirling location
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
When it comes to Scottish getaways, Stirling is always a fantastic option.
With a magnificent castle, winding cobbled streets, incredible history (William Wallace, anyone?) and spectacular scenery, there is plenty to explore.
Plus, with a train station right in its centre, it’s very easy to get to from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
This Big Deal invites you there for a one or two night stay in a cosy boutique hotel.
- This Big Deal is for a stay at Friars Wynd Hotel. There are two options with the deal – option one is for an overnight stay with breakfast, and option two is for a two night stay with breakfast on both days.
- The deal is available all week, and includes a glass of Prosecco each on arrival.
- All the rooms have modern furnishings, ensuite bathrooms, free WiFi and flat screen TVs.
- Guests on this Big Deal won’t be bored in Stirling. There’s a multitude of things to see and do, including historical sights, shopping opportunities, and distilleries.
- Sights include Stirling Castle, Deanston Distillery, Stirling Smith Art Gallery and Museum, and nearby Blair Drummond Safari Park.
Many happy guests have stayed at Friars Wynd. The hotel currently has an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 from 290 reviews on TripAdvisor.
‘Went here with friends as had a function on in Stirling. Very centrally located, lovely room, breakfast was fantastic and staff couldn’t have been nicer. Would definitely stay here again. Much nicer than the big informal hotels.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.