1 or 2 night night stay in historic Dunblane
Bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival
Full Scottish breakfast each morning
Main course each on 1st night
Great for exploring Central Scotland
Dunblane may be best known as the childhood home of Andy Murray but the area has many more claims to fame.
The pretty cathedral town is the perfect base for visiting the Trossachs National Park or historic landmarks such as Stirling Castle.
It is also ideally located for those walking the Mary Queen of Scots Way.
Take up today’s Big Deal for a stay at Old Churches House in Dunblane and you can enjoy all that the area has to offer.
- Less than a one hour drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, Old Churches House is situated in the heart of Dunblane’s Cathedral Square.
- Part of a row of 18th-century cottages, Old Churches House is a welcoming spot with ensuite bedrooms and a charming restaurant serving fresh, locally sourced food.
- Valid from February until the end of April, this offer would also make a thoughtful gift or an ideal winter getaway.
- The Big Deal is for a one or two night night stay for two people in a double or twin room.
- The offer includes a bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival, a main course each from the seasonal menu on the first night, as well as a full Scottish breakfast each morning.
- All the rooms have picturesque views across the cathedral square with its historic cottages, beautiful medieval cathedral and leafy kirk yard.
- The rooms feature fluffy, Egyptian cotton towels; hot drinks trays and ensuite facilities. There is free WiFi throughout the building.
- Guests can enjoy a main course each in the Mason Belles Kitchen as part of the Big Deal.
- A charming spot with pitched wooden ceilings and views across Cathedral Square, the restaurant serves a lovely selection of traditional Scottish and British dishes using fresh, local and seasonal produce.
- The menus change regularly but typical choices might be the soy duck breast – udon noodles, carrot noodle broth, pak choi, chilli, lime, sesame and roasted cashews, or the Lin Gin-infused vodka chicken Ballantine with Bloody Mary mousse, smoked bacon, Savoy cabbage and Hasselback potato.
- We like the sound of the Lebanese root veg tagine – quinoa, lemon, mint, Batata Harra potato and pomegranate flatbread.
- Old Churches House has been winning fans on TripAdvisor where it is rated 4/5. This is what a recent guest had to say. We have edited the review for length:
‘Most enjoyable stay… Excellent. Very friendly, helpful staff. Eaten in restaurant last two nights and been great. Smashing breakfasts too. Nice rooms with bonny views. Good showers. All in all a very good choice. Glad we came. Would certainly return.’
Valid from 01.02.22 until 30.04.22.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £20 per room supplement for Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to the hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast each morning, bottle of Prosecco in the room on arrival + main course from the seasonal menu on the 1st night.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Room upgrades may be available: king room (£10 per room, per night supplement) – payable directly to the hotel.
Please contact the hotel direct to discuss upgrades, as these are subject to availability and a noted request does not guarantee an upgrade.
Bottle of Prosecco may not be substituted for soft drinks.
Supplements may apply to steaks and specials – contact the restaurant directly for more information.
Vegetarian, gluten/wheat free & vegan options are available – please advise the hotel when booking.
Max 2 people per table. Table may be required back within 2 hours.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am. Please note that guests are now asked to check in & out in Mason Belles Restaurant.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights stay.
Please contact the hotel directly to discuss adding children to your stay.
Sorry, no pets.
Free on-site parking available.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance booking required.
72 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may result in purchase being invalidated.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 24.11.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.