Vivaldi – The Four Seasons by Candlelight
Plus music from Bach, Corelli and Telemann
Stunning setting of Paisley Abbey
Acclaimed chamber music ensemble
Fantastic gift for a music fan
Imagine… you are in a Medieval cathedral lit by flickering candlelight, holding your breath in anticipation. It’s so quiet you could hear a pin drop.
Then the conductor takes his place, raises his baton and the room is filled with the opening notes of Vivaldi’s masterpiece…
This April, the Four Seasons by Candlelight at Paisley Abbey promises to be a truly spine-tingling experience. And with today’s Big Deal, you can be a part of it all.
An event to remember forever
- This Big Deal is brought to you by London Concertante, one of the finest chamber music ensembles in the country.
- You are invited to this atmospheric candlelit chamber music event at Paisley Abbey on Sunday 24th April at 7.30pm. You will have a choice of ticket bands.
Step into 12th century splendour
- Paisley Abbey is an incredible setting for an event like this. Known as a ‘jewel of Medieval architecture’, it is dripping in atmosphere (in fact, it’s where Robert the Bruce was born).
- The soaring vaulted ceiling creates a deep sense of awe while the stained glass windows scatter rainbow dapples across the floor.
- This is an ideal space to soak up Vivaldi’s classic, as well as Corelli’s Concerto Grosso Op. 6 No. 4, Telemann’s Viola Concerto and Bach’s Concerto for Two Violins.
Critically acclaimed ensemble
- With a stunning selection of recordings plus tours of the UK, Europe and the USA, London Concertante are right at the forefront of classical music in Britain.
- Yet this friendly ensemble keeps things light and accessible by chatting and joking with the audience.
- You can take a sneak peak of them performing Vivaldi’s Four Seasons here.
Fantastic gift for a music fan
- This Big Deal is an opportunity to lose yourself in timeless music in the spectacular candlelit setting of a Medieval cathedral.
- And whether you’re a classical music buff or totally new to it all, you will soon be swept up into the atmosphere of this special event.
Rave reviews from critics
‘Drum-tight. This is superb playing’ — The Scotsman
‘First class musicians…the muscle in each individual’s playing gave such a punch…extraordinary’ — Sunday Express
The Big Deal is for 1 ticket for London Concertante: Vivaldi – The Four Seasons on Sunday 24th April at 7.30pm.
Option 1 is band AA seating (premium seating).
Option 2 is band A seating (front nave).
Option 3 is band B seating (side nave).
Option 4 is band C seating (very restricted view).
Seating is unreserved and allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Tickets are available to collect at the venue from 6.30pm on the evening of the show.
Purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable unless the show is cancelled.
Multiple purchases are permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Dress code is smart casual.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
No redemption needed – printed or electronic copy of order email(s) must be presented on arrival to exchange for tickets.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Subject to availability and allocation.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 07.02.22.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.