Round of golf for 2 or 4
18-hole championship course
Overlooking Clyde Estuary
20 minutes from Glasgow
Terrific gift idea for golfers
Acres of grass sparkling with dew. The Clyde Estuary ahead of you. And in the distance, glorious Ben Lomond…
At Gleddoch, the golf is just an excuse to enjoy the outstanding views.
So why not enjoy a day out at this championship course near Glasgow, or treat your favourite golfer to it as a gift?
- Gleddoch Golf Club is a stunning, 360-acre course overlooking the Clyde Estuary, Ben Lomond and Renfrewshire hills. The signature 17th hole boasts a dramatic 150-foot drop.
- The course is part of a 1920s country house hotel estate just 25 minutes from Glasgow and 90 minutes from Edinburgh.
- Beginners will enjoy giving the course a whirl and there are plenty of challenges for experienced golfers too.
Golf as a pair or group
- Option one of this Big Deal is for a round of golf for two with 50 range balls each.
- Option two is for a round for four with 50 range balls each.
- Both options are available until 31st May, giving you plenty of time to plan your day out.
Terrific gift idea
- Bag this Big Deal as a surprise for the golfer in your life and hopefully, they’ll take you along with them.
- Alternatively, snap it up for yourself and up to three friends, then enjoy a great day out on Gleddoch’s showstopping greens.
Praise on GolfAdvisor
‘Excellent course. Fabulous views and really good course layout, especially the back nine. Some great elevated tee positions. Would return in a heartbeat!’ 5/5