Handpicked for you
Overnight B&B stay for 2
Leisure hotel with river views
Bottle of wine on arrival
Late check-out at noon
Short drive from Loch Lomond
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
Some people love to spend their free time training for marathons or scaling mountains.
But for most of us, it’s leisure hotel stays, river views and cheeky bottles of wine all the way, baby.
Enjoy all of the above and more with today’s Handpicked Deal from Muthu Glasgow River Hotel at Erskine Bridge…
- Perched on the Clyde with the Kilpatrick Hills as its backdrop, Muthu Glasgow River is a lovely leisure hotel set in 18 acres of parkland.
- You will be right on the doorstep of Loch Lomond and handy for Braehead shopping centre as well.
- Facilities include a riverside bistro, a pub, and a leisure club with a full-sized heated pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, fitness centre and beauty spa*.
Overnight stay with vino
- Available seven days, this relaxing offer is for a one night stay for two including breakfast, early check-in of 1pm and a late check-out at noon.
- A bottle of wine in your room on arrival will help to get your stay off to a swinging start.
- There is also the option to add on a dinner allowance of £18.95 per person.
- Starters include soup du jour, Caesar salad and chicken liver parfair, whilst there are plenty of mains to choose from, such as the beer battered fish & chips, Indian spiced chicken curry and the penne arrabbiata.
- Many of the ensuite guest rooms have fantastic views, as well as free WiFi and flat screen TVs. Room service is available.
Wee romantic treat
- River views, leisure facilities and a bottle of wine on arrival – should you want to impress your other half, this would make a very good start.
- And while there is plenty of sightseeing in the area, we wouldn’t blame you if you never left the hotel and just hit the Jacuzzi instead.
Valid from 01.06.21 until 30.08.21.
Available 7 days a week.
This Handpicked Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with a Scottish or continental breakfast, bottle of house wine in room on arrival, full use of leisure club facilities* & 20% off pre-booked treatments, early check-in of 1pm + late check-out of noon.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for an overnight stay with £18.95 allowance per person for dinner.
Wine may not be substituted with soft drinks.
Dinner allowance may not be carried over and must be used in one visit.
*Leisure facilities will be available in adherence with government guidelines. Once allowed, these will open according to the hotel’s own timeline. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used for consecutive nights. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Early check-in from 1pm; late check-out of noon.
Max of 1 child permitted – must upgrade to a family room for a £20 per night supplement. Children classed as ages up to 12.
Dogs welcome – £20 per night supplement applies. Max 1 per room – please arrange and pay directly to the hotel.
Hotel is wheelchair accessible, but no accessible bedrooms available.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.