Flight simulator experience for 1 or 2
30, 60, 90 or 120 minute sessions
Choice of two aircraft, or combine both
Totally immersive adventure
No experience necessary
Ever seen one of those old aeroplane disaster movies where a random passenger has to take to the cockpit and save the day?
If so, ever thought: ‘That looks fun, I’d love to try that’?
If so, then now is your chance with a thrillingly realistic Boeing 737 experience from Ascent Aviation, or, from late December, the brand new Airbus A320 experience.
This would also make a fantastic gift for that adrenaline-seeker in your life. Plus as it is available for one or two people, you could even cosy up with your other half for a date with a difference.
Fly a Boeing 737 or Airbus A320
- Ascent Aviation in Paisley is the most immersive fixed based Boeing 737 simulator in Scotland.
- On 20th December, they will be introducing the Airbus A320 simulator. Both simulators feel amazingly close to flying the actual aircraft.
- This Big Deal is for a flight simulator experience – children of all ages are also welcome (under 14s must be accompanied by an adult), making this an amazing treat for a younger one.
- Choose from a 30, 60, 90 or 120 minute experience for one or two people, available seven days from November to March for the Boeing 737 and January to March for the Airbus A320.
- There are also options for combining a 60 minute Boeing 737 simulation AND either a 30 or 60 minute Airbus A320 simulation for one or two people, which can be taken back to back or split over two dates.
Grab the pilot’s seat
- Your flight simulator adventure will let you take control of the world’s most popular jet airliner – the B737-800 – or the Airbus A320, with no experience necessary.
- After meeting your instructor, you will step into a super-realistic, fully enclosed cockpit, take your place in the captain’s seat, then fly off from your choice of over 24,000 airports worldwide.
- Sessions range from basic introductory drive courses with take offs and landings, to entering into a cold and dark cockpit, pushing back and flying a real world gate-to-gate route between two major airports.
- A 220° high definition visual system with the ability to fly around famous landmarks like the Burj Khalifa and Statue of Liberty.
‘What a fantastic experience for my son’s 13th Birthday, David was an excellent instructor and spent so much time prior to going into the simulator and during. My son wants to be a pilot and David encouraged and gave recommendations on how to go about getting his license. Will definitely be back and would highly recommend this experience for first timers or experienced flyers.’
‘Had booked this for my dad’s 60th as something different. We had our session today and will most definitely be back! From the moment you walk in the door the place oozes class and detail. Great experience and great Staff, really 5 stars wouldn’t be enough for this place.’
The Big Deal is for a 30, 60, 90 or 120 flight simulation experience for 1 person or 2 people.
B737-800 flight simulations are available from 01.11.20 until 31.03.21.
Airbus A320 flight simulations are available from 20.12.20 until 31.03.21.
The option to try both B737-800 and Airbus A320 simulations are available from 20.12.20 until 31.03.21.
All options are available at the following times, subject to availability:
Unavailable 23.12.20 – 02.01.21.
The option to try both aircraft may be taken back to back, or split over 2 dates. Choose a 60 minute Boeing 737 simulation + either a 30 minute or 60 minute Airbus A320 simulation.
Advance email booking only.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to give sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
You must arrive at least 10 minutes prior to simulator appointment. Any time cut from the experience will not be refunded.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 2 people per booking.
Purchases cannot be transferred between aircraft types.
All ages welcome. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult. Children are able to fly in the simulator, but may need help reaching the rudder pedals, or overhead panel switches (instructor will be on hand to help in this instance).
Please inform staff of any conditions or medical issues that you feel may be relevant prior to booking.
The operator reserves the right to refuse access to guests who are abusing the simulator or staff, or those under the influence of alcohol or other substances.
Sorry, no wheelchair access.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 22.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.