A hot tub is good. An outdoor spa pool is better. An outdoor spa pool with panoramic views of the Clyde and rolling Renfrewshire Hills is just magical.
You can find such a treat at Gleddoch Hotel in Langbank, as well as an ultra slick spa which has recently been given a multi-million pound makeover.
Today’s Big Deal invites you to experience this luxury haven and enjoy a light lunch and two treatments.
- The Big Deal is for one person to enjoy a spa day in Gleddoch Imperia Spa. The offer includes one hours use of the leisure facilities*, two treatments and a bento box lunch.
- Treatments are a choice of two from a shoulder & scalp massage, foot treatment, body scrub and mini manicure or pedicure.
Spectacular hotel and spa
- Sitting within 360 acres of grounds with incredible vistas over the River Clyde, Ben Lomond and the rolling Renfrewshire hills, Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf is ideal for a refreshing pamper.
- The hotel still looks spectacular after its multi-million pound refurbishment a couple of years ago. This makeover included the Gleddoch Imperia Spa, a luxurious space that is perfect for a relaxing autumn or winter escape day.
- Leisure facilities include a 17-metre fully heated indoor swimming pool, indoor and outdoor spa pools, a luxurious sauna and a steam room.*
- There is also a gym – perfect for those who wish to burn off some energy in stylish surroundings.*
Gleddoch Hotel, Spa & Golf has lots of rave reviews on Facebook. Here’s what some visitors had to say about the spa:
‘Beautiful hotel… we went for a swim and used the hot tubs… the staff were always friendly and made us feel welcome. The pool area was lovely and warm and never busy when we were there. It is a lovely big pool… there is a steam room and sauna and hot tub all in the pool room… we will definitely return and I would highly recommend this hotel.’
‘Amazing scenery, very welcoming. The spa is one of the best I’ve been to. Would definitely recommend for a pamper day or overnight break.’