Afternoon tea with Prosecco for 2
5* country house hotel
Elegant Grand Hall setting
Available 7 days
Luxury 5* hotel
- A world class hotel which has attracted more than its fair share of celebrities, Mar Hall is within twenty minutes of Glasgow yet offers a true taste of escapism.
- The Edwardian mansion is tucked away in its own 240 acre woodland estate, overlooking the River Clyde, with views towards the Kilpatrick Hills.
- Mar Hall is a country house hotel that also functions as a distinctive five star golf and spa resort. As well as a championship golf course, spa and swimming pool, Mar Hall offers excellent fine dining and casual eating options.
Sparkling afternoon tea for two
- Available noon to 4pm, seven days a week, the Big Deal offers a sparkling afternoon tea for two people. There is a £10 supplement for Saturday and Sunday bookings.
- Afternoon tea is served in the 118 feet long Grand Hall, the heart of Mar Hall. Furnished with French style Louis XIV chairs and low coffee tables, it is hung with fine paintings and splendid tapestries.
- The twenty feet high windows allow ample natural light as well as views of the formal gardens. The setting offers a glimpse of early 19th-century fine living.
- During busy periods, the afternoon tea may be served in another dining area within the hotel.
- The afternoon tea lives up to the surroundings, comprising a mouth-watering array of delicious sandwiches, delicate pastries, cakes and scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve.
- As well as tea and coffee, guests on this Big Deal will also enjoy a chilled glass of Prosecco.
- Mar Hall Resort has attracted plenty of enthusiastic feedback on TripAdvisor. These are recent reviews from guests:
- ‘Fabulous location. Stunning grounds and surroundings and inside is totally beautiful. Having stayed here on a few occasions I have always enjoyed. Returned recently for afternoon tea and again wasn’t disappointed lovely service and staff.’
- ‘What a wonderful experience to have afternoon tea in such beautiful surroundings. The staff were courteous and very professional and we enjoyed hearing about the history of the building. The afternoon tea was delicious and plentiful. We were offered a selection of teas and coffee. We had a varied selection of sandwiches, delicious scones with cream and jam an exquisite selection of cakes… We had a wonderful afternoon and can’t wait to visit again.’
Valid from 20.07.22 until 23.09.22.
Available noon until 4pm, 7 days a week.
There is a £10 per person supplement for bookings on Saturdays & Sundays, payable directly to the restaurant. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to enjoy afternoon tea with a glass of Prosecco each.
Vegetarian, gluten/wheat free diets can be catered for – please advise in advance of booking.
Advance booking required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Tables to be returned after 1 hour 30 minutes.
During busy periods, afternoon tea may be served in a dining area other than the Grand Hall.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Multiple purchases permitted. Strictly max 2 purchases (4 people) per booking.
Free onsite parking available.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 08.07.22.
Please refer to our T&Cs for full information.