2 night stay in lodge
2 bedrooms, sleeping up to 4
Rural Renfrewshire setting
5 stars from Visit Scotland
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Want to book your dates now? Visit Ingliston Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
Blaring car horns, bland coffee shops and a starless sky – every so often, city life can wear a tad thin, can’t it?
What you need instead is rolling greenery, grazing horses and wide, starry vistas. Because nothing revives the spirit like two nights of total rustic bliss.
The award-winning Ingliston estate offers all of the above. Set in rural Renfrewshire, it’s just a half hour drive from Glasgow. With this Big Deal, up to four people can unwind together in a luxury lodge.
- Each of the individually designed lodges is beautifully furnished and brimming with thoughtful touches. If you want to escape from it all in style, then this would be the place.
- Features include a garden area, LCD TV, leather sofa, WiFi and super comfy Hypnos beds with crisp cotton sheets.
- Fresh linen and towels are also provided, plus you can order room service.
Your stay, your way
- Available Sunday to Thursday, this Big Deal is for a two night stay in a two bedroom lodge for up to four people.
- Want to take your best pal along too? Dogs are welcome for a £10 supplement.
- It is reviews like these that have earned Ingliston a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Here’s a snippet:
- ‘Tremendous… I would just like to convey my thanks to all for a wonderful stay… fabulous lodge and great food in Palomino’s, perfect. Will look forward to a return visit.’ 5/5