1 or 2 night stay with breakfast
£15 dinner allowance per person
Bottle of wine on arrival
What does the night before going on holiday usually look like to you? Bed early, suitcase packed and house tidied?
Or scrambling around at midnight chucking clothes in your suitcase and thinking those dishes can wait ‘til you get back?
If it’s the latter, we have a much more enjoyable and relaxing option. Snap up this deal and check into The Normandy Hotel which is a five minute drive to Glasgow Airport, enjoy a bottle of wine on arrival, dinner allowance, and tuck yourself into a comfortable bed for a good night’s sleep.
Stay with wine, dinner and breakfast
- This Big Deal is for a one or two night stay in a double or twin room with bottle of house wine in the room on arrival, full Scottish breakfast each morning, late check-out (subject to availability) and a £15 per person food spend for the stay.
- There is a £15 per room supplement for Saturday night stays.
- The double and twin bedrooms at The Normandy Hotel have a desk, ironing facilities, sitting area, heating, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities, a free-view TV, a hairdryer, and free WiFi.
- You can expect starters like BBQ chicken wings served with raita dip and the fantail of melon with fruit sorbet topped with fresh berries.
- Main courses include dishes like penne pasta pomodoro with buffalo mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and a basil sauce and the beer battered fresh fillet of haddock with chips, tartare sauce and peas.
- For dessert, there will be choices such as the chocolate fudge cake or the mini Eton mess.
- Guests on this deal can also enjoy a full Scottish breakfast before heading to the airport.
Start your holiday right
- With this Big Deal at the Normandy Hotel, your holiday will begin the night before you leave – with dinner and breakfast sorted, you can glide into the airport fed, relaxed and unflustered, leaving you to preserve your energy for blowing up the swimming pool inflatable.
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit The Normandy Hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 26.04.21 until 30.09.20.
Available 7 days a week.
There is a £15 supplement per room for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a standard double or twin room with breakfast each morning, bottle of house wine in room on arrival, £15 per person dinner allowance + late check-out of 1pm.
Option 1 is for an overnight stay.
Option 2 is for a 2 night stay.
Please note the £15 per person dinner allowance is per stay.
Late check-out is subject to availability – please confirm directly with the hotel.
Note: alcohol may not be served with your meal, in line with current Government guidelines.
Food spend is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged for cash and no change will be given. Valid against food only.
Please contact the hotel in advance if you have dietary requirements.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively, subject to availability. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 2pm; late check-out of 1pm (standard check-out at 11am).
Children permitted, upgrade to a larger room required for a supplement, please discuss and arrange directly with the hotel. Max 1 child per room – supplement of £10 required, including breakfast. Other meals paid for as taken.
Sorry, pets not permitted.
For disabled access, there are ramps/lifts to all areas. Larger rooms are available upon request, please note all rooms have shower over bath.
Please contact the hotel directly for parking information.
All supplements are payable directly to the hotel.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Once booked, purchase is non-refundable but may be transferred to another date up to 7 days prior to arrival date.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 01.04.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.