Handpicked for you
Overnight stay in a Standard room with breakfast
Romantic Victorian hotel
Three course dinner
Beautiful gardens and grounds
Want to book your dates now? Visit Atholl Palace Hotel here on 5pm Hotels now.
Handpicked for you – curated deals for 5pm customers
In 2014, Atholl Palace Hotel in Perthshire was the only British hotel to be included on a rather exclusive list compiled by the influential TravelGround website.
The Highland hotel was named as one of 28 places ‘to stay before you die’. Other entrants included underwater rooms off the coast of Zanzibar and cottages perched on the limestone cliffs of Negril in Jamaica.
We are in no rush to fall off our perch but we are super keen to experience the four star Atholl Palace Hotel with today’s Handpicked Deal on a stay with breakfast and dinner.
- This Handpicked Deal is for two people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room.
- The offer includes full Scottish breakfast each morning and a three course table d’hôte dinner in the hotel’s Verandah Restaurant each evening.
- All residents are welcome to use the facilities in the recently refurbished Lavender Spa.*
- All of the Atholl Palace bedrooms are unique but each comes with ensuite facilities, TVs and hairdryers. A lift serves the main floors although some rooms are accessed from the entresol levels which are not, and there is ample free parking and free WiFi in all public areas.
The Verandah Restaurant
- The Verandah Restaurant enjoys stunning views over the Tummel valley and much of the produce used in the kitchens comes from the surrounding countryside.
- The table d’hôte menu changes every day, but typical main courses might be the fillet of sea bream with a white wine cream sauce or the slow-braised Angus steak pie with root vegetables and creamed potato.
See & do
- The hotel’s Pitlochry location makes it the ideal base from which to explore Highland Perthshire.
- Alternatively, you could explore the hotel’s beautiful gardens, especially the Black Spout waterfall; work up an appetite on the pitch ‘n’ putt course; improve your short game on the putting green or even visit the hotel’s unique museum.
- ‘Relaxed elegance… beautiful inside and out with a sweeping drive through lush grounds to a grand entrance. Warm and comfortable on a cold September day… The Stag’s Head Bar was quiet and comfortable with leather Chesterfield seats and sofas. Our ensuite bedroom was just as comfortable with gorgeous views out of the front and side windows… enjoyed an excellent breakfast in the restaurant at the rear of the hotel with beautiful views over the Tummel Valley. Our return can’t come soon enough.’
Valid from 17.05.21 until 30.09.21.
Unavailable on the following dates:
This Handpicked Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard double or twin room with full Scottish breakfast, 3 course dinner + full use of leisure facilities.*
Option 1 is available Sunday to Thursday.
Option 2 is available Friday and Saturday only.
Dinner is 3 courses from the table d’hôte menu, served in the Verandah Restaurant each night of your stay. Note; the menu changes weekly. Vegetarian & gluten/wheat-free options are available – please advise the hotel when booking.
Max 6 people per table from a max 2 households.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with hotel.
Check-in from 3pm, check-out by 11am.
*Leisure facilities will be available in adherence with government guidelines. Once allowed, these will open according to the hotel’s own timeline. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
Children welcome (under 14 years old) can be accommodated in family rooms for £40 per room, per night supplement and £11.50 per child, per night meal supplement. Max 2 children.
Sorry, no pets permitted.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking available.
All supplements payable directly to the hotel.
Purchase cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable once booked with the hotel.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.