Bed and breakfast in Perthshire country hotel
Stay in a superior double room
Option to include dinner allowance
Late check-out at noon
Countryside views from pool
Dunkeld House Hotel started life in 1897 as a country home for the seventh Duke of Atholl.
You no longer need to demonstrate blue blood on check-in but the beautiful Perthshire setting and warm hospitality continue to charm visitors.
Treat yourself like royalty and enjoy some fresh, country air with today’s Big Deal from the gorgeous Dunkeld House Hotel.
- Refurbished in early 2018, Dunkeld House is a beautiful country hotel which is just over an hour’s drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- The hotel is located on the banks of the River Tay and set in 280 acres of Perthshire woodland estate.
- The Big Deal is for two people to enjoy an overnight break in a superior double room with full Scottish breakfast, with option to include a £26 per person dinner allowance.
- Full use of the hotel’s Health Suite and pool is included with both options (once Government guidelines allow these to open) as well as a late check-out of noon and glass of fizz on arrival.
- All the rooms are ensuite and feature elegant and contemporary Scottish decor. Of course, there is free WiFi and Freeview TV.
- Option two includes a dinner allowance to the value of £26 per person, for use towards the a la carte menu – this will be served in the Riverside Restaurant.
- The restaurant uses the best produce fresh from Scotland’s lochs, countryside, rivers and seas. The menus change regularly but typical starters might be the venison carpaccio or the duo of sea trout.
- Popular main courses include the slow-cooked, salted feather blade of beef Wellington and the pork belly with scallop ceviche, Stornoway black pudding bonbon, pearl barley and Swede fondants.
‘Made welcome from the moment we arrived. Room immaculate, dinner delicious and the grounds stunning. So friendly and excellent value for money. Will definitely return in the near future. From the moment you turn in the drive you know that Dunkeld House is going to be something special. From the deer in the field, or the red squirrels in the trees. Absolutely stunning location and a nice stroll into Dunkeld by the riverside.’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit the hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid until 28.02.21.
Bookings must be made by 31.01.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available Sunday to Thursday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 30th-31st Dec;
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have an overnight stay in a superior double room with full Scottish breakfast.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have an overnight stay in a superior double room with full Scottish breakfast + £26 per person dinner allowance.
Both options include full access to leisure facilities (heated indoor pool, gym sauna, steam room & whirlpool spa bath), 125ml glass of fizz on arrival + late check-out of noon.
Leisure facilities will be available in adherence with government guidelines. Once allowed, these will open according to the hotel’s own timeline. Please check with hotel prior to arrival about facilities.
Rooms may be upgraded and stay can be extended for a supplement – please discuss with the hotel. Payment should be made directly to hotel.
Dinner allowance may be used towards the a la carte menu, which is subject to changes. Excludes sides. Supplementary charges may apply to dishes, which will be advised on arrival to restaurant.
Vegetarian & gluten/wheat free options are available – please advise hotel when booking.
Alcohol may be substituted with a soft drink.
Check-in from 3pm; late check-out of noon.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately. Max 4 purchases per person.
Children can be accommodated. Ages 4 and under stay free; ages 5-15 charged at £20 per child, per room on a B&B basis. Other meals paid as taken. Room upgrade required. Please discuss directly with hotel.
Children under 16 are permitted into the swimming pool from 7.30am-11.30am & 4pm-7pm.
Sorry, no pets.
Wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking available.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
Bookings are non-refundable and non-amendable once confirmed.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 07.05.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.