Afternoon tea for 2
Option of adding glass of Prosecco
Scenic 15th century watermill hotel
Available 7 days
Stylish gift idea
Picture the scene – you are sitting at a table covered with golden scones, lashings of fresh cream, finger sandwiches and, most importantly, cakes.
In your hand is a chilled glass of fizz and through the window you can see Scotland’s oldest canal gushing past you…
What’s not to love about this scene? And with this Big Deal, you can treat your favourite person to all of it.
Afternoon tea by the waterside
- Mercure Perth is a contemporary hotel set within a listed 15th century watermill in the heart of the city.
- It’s near to Branklyn Garden and Scone Palace, as well as Perth Museum & Art Gallery.
- The lounge bar has special viewing ports where you can watch the canal flowing under your feet. Where better to enjoy afternoon tea?
Sit back and relax
- This Big Deal is for afternoon tea for two, with the option of adding on a foaming glass of Prosecco each (oh, go on).
- You will be served freshly prepared finger sandwiches; scones with jam and fresh cream; a selection of cakes and your choice of speciality tea or freshly brewed coffee.
- You can enjoy your afternoon tea seven days from 1pm to 4pm, all the way until May and then from October until December.
Surprise a special someone
- Obviously, afternoon tea in a heritage hotel by the waterside would make a lovely birthday or anniversary gift.
- Plus why not add extra sparkle to the experience by throwing in Prosecco as well?
‘Lovely hotel with lots of character. Water runs under the old mill and viewing ports let you see the waters… walking distance to a beautiful big park and the museum.’ 5/5
Valid from 22.10.20 until 31.05.21 and from 01.10.21 until 15.12.21.
Bookings must be made by 10.11.21 at latest or risk forfeit of purchase.
Available 1pm-4pm, 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
25th-26th, 31st Dec 20;
1st Jan 21;
1st Jun – 30th Sep.
The Big Deal option 1 is for 2 people to have afternoon tea.
Option 2 is for 2 people to have afternoon tea + 125ml glass of Prosecco each.
Afternoon tea menu may be subject to changes.
Vegetarian options available – please advise the restaurant when booking. Sorry. no gluten/wheat-free options available.
Prosecco with option 2 may be replaced with a soft drink.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required.
48 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 4 people (max 2 households) per table.
Wheelchair access available.
Free parking available, subject to availability.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Purchase is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers, and cannot be used for existing bookings.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 19.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.