Overnight B&B stay
Gin cream tea and 2 course dinner
Award-winning lochside hotel
Garden or loch view room
Available 7 days
Some hotels just have that star quality. By which we mean, they pick up awards like a hot actor collects Oscars, Emmys and Golden Globes.
In 2018, Achray House by Loch Earn won Best Hotel & Restaurant from LUX Life Magazine and was also ranked one of the best small hotels in Perthshire by TravelMyth.
And if that wasn’t enough, it also bagged itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
So if gorgeous lochside views sound good to you, then read on as this one or two night stay is for you.
- This Big Deal gives you a chance to stay overnight with breakfast, gin cream tea and a 2 course dinner. You will both be staying in a double or twin garden or loch view standard room.
- Pets are allowed in garden rooms, which you can arrange directly with the hotel.
- All guest rooms at Achray House are spacious and comfortable with a subtle Scottish theme.
- As well as the highest quality bedding for a lovely night’s rest, you can enjoy state-of-the-art perks like a flat-screen TV with satellite (including Sky Sports), an Alexa and a Nespresso machine. Free WiFi is available throughout.
- You can stay on Friday or Saturdays for a supplement of £29 per room, per night.
Achray House has earned itself a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for its fantastic reviews:
‘Great room, great hosts. The place is wonderful, peaceful, quiet and the rooms are a charm. You feel welcome and our hosts are very helpful. There is even a little jug of Porto waiting in your room. The restaurant is absolutely amazing and the food is delicious and fine. Great chef in the kitchen!’
Valid from 02.01.21 until 30.04.21.
Available 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
22nd-23rd Jan ‘21;
There is a £29 per stay supplement for Friday & Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel. This supplement is not included in the offer price.
The Big Deal is for 2 people to stay in a double or twin garden or loch view standard room with full Scottish breakfast, a gin cream tea and a 2 course dinner on the set menu.
Limited twin rooms available.
There may be the opportunity to upgrade to a superior room for £29, or to a suite for £35. Supplements are per stay and are payable directly to the hotel.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 11am.
Multiple purchases permitted (max 2 per person) but cannot be used on consecutive nights.
Stay may be extended by a night for a supplement – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Sorry, no children.
Dogs permitted for a £30 supplement per stay. Please contact the hotel directly to arrange. Max 1 dog per room. Garden rooms only.
On-site parking available at the hotel.
Wheelchair access available – please advise in advance of booking if accessible room is required.
Printed or electronic copy of order email must be presented on arrival.
Advance telephone booking required.
Guests risk forfeiting purchase if a cancellation is made within 14 days of the booking.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Guests are advised to book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 04.11.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.