Stay in a deluxe converted corn mill
Mini spa, hot tub & log burning stove
6 bed lodge available for same household family members
3 night weekend or 4 night midweek break
Stunning Cairngorms scenery
Missed your summer holiday this year? Not to worry, autumn and winter in the Cairngorms will more than make up for that.
In autumn the mountains blaze with crimsons and golds, while in winter the landscape is a glittering crystal fairyland.
And with this Big Deal for a luxury lodge stay, you can make the most of the glorious scenery in either season.
Superb spacious lodge
- Craggan Mill Lodge is a gorgeous old corn mill renovated to a very high standard.
- It sits on the edge of the Victorian riverside village of Grantown on Spey, with easy access to the Cairngorms and Craggan Outdoors activity centre.
- The superbly well-appointed lodge has its own mini spa with sauna and Japanese spa bath. Outside, the garden has a kids’ play area, hot tub, BBQ, pizza oven, and Kadai Firebowl.
- The BBQ, pizza oven and fancy Kadai Firebowl mean that you can enjoy delicious meals every night, while the fire pit and log burning stove will keep things cosy.
- You can also make the most of the Freeview TV, WiFi and DVD library.
Fun and luxurious family break
- This Big Deal is for either a three night weekend stay or four night midweek stay for family members from the same household – the lodge holds up to 16 people.
- It is available until 21st December, so you could make it a cheeky festive season escape.
- This is your chance to soak up the outstanding scenery of the Cairngorms National Park and try many of the outdoors sports the area has to offer. Please check out Visit Cairngorms and Cairngorms National Park sites for more information.
Escape to the Cairngorms
- Perfectly situated near Aviemore and at the start of the famous Speyside whisky trails, and with its mini spa, hot tub, kids’ play area, BBQ and fire pit, there is something for everyone at Craggan Mill.
Valid from 02.11.20 until 18.12.20.
The Big Deal is for a family lodge break, available for 4 nights (Monday to Friday) or 3 nights (Friday to Monday).
The lodge would normally hold up to 16 people, but is restricted to one household due to Government restrictions for Covid-19.
3D walk-through of the lodge and availability checks can be made here.
Multiple purchases permitted but may not be used consecutively.
Check-in from 5pm; check-out by 10am.
Children welcome and included in head count.
Well-behaved dogs welcome for a £10 supplement per dog, per stay – payable directly to Caledonian Escapes. Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms, must be kept off the furniture and may not be left alone in the house unless securely crated. Max 2 dogs per lodge.
Wheelchair access is available on the lower floor, but there is restricted access to the ground floor.
Advance online booking required.
Purchases are non-transferable or non-refundable once bookings have been made.
Subject to availability. The beginning and end of the validity period are often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 21.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.