4* central Pitlochry guesthouse
Boutique accommodation with luxury rooms
Breathtaking scenery around Perthshire
Scottish Guest House of the Year 2019 at Scottish Hotel Awards
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Home to some of the most remarkable trees, woodlands and country gardens in Europe, Highland Perthshire often goes by the name of Big Tree Country.
Winter is a perfect time to visit.
Give yourself a break and enjoy one of nature’s most breathtaking displays with today’s Big Deal from the award-winning Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard in Pitlochry.
- This Big Deal is available Sunday to Thursday, and is for two people to indulge in an overnight bed and breakfast stay in a superior room (with en suite walk-in shower room) at the Craigmhor Lodge and Courtyard.
- Contactless check-in/out is available and Covid-19 restrictions are in place to ensure a safe stay.
Option to upgrade
- There is also the option to upgrade to a deluxe patio room for £20 a night. Deluxe rooms are larger in size than the superior rooms.
- As well as free-standing baths plus showers, they also have their own garden terrace so guests can relax and watch the wildlife in the adjacent pond and hills beyond.
- Craigmhor Lodge has won many awards for its spectacular cooked breakfast.
- Using only the best, fresh and local produce, guests can enjoy a range of cold breakfast dishes followed by a full cooked Scottish breakfast served in the large, comfortable dining room with stunning views of the pretty Victorian town.
- Typical dishes might be creamy scrambled eggs and Dunkeld smoked salmon on a bagel, porridge with whisky or a peat-smoked Buckie haddock.
At the time of writing, Craigmhor Lodge and Courtyard has 5 stars on TripAdvisor. Just over 1830 people have reviewed it and over 1700 have graded it excellent. This is what a recent guest had to say. We have edited for length:
‘We spent two nights at the Craigmhor lodge and the room was spacious, clean and tidy. The breakfast was amazing. Plenty of choices and it was no problem for the staff to cook anything you wanted. The location was in a beautiful setting and was only a short walk into Pitlochry itself. Would highly recommend this for a visit.’