One night stay with full Scottish breakfast
Tea or coffee with shortbread on arrival
Mini-bottles of wine in room
Grand old Baronial style hotel
Rural Perthshire scenery
In its former life as a grand manor house, the Birnam Hotel in rural Perthshire was once the haunt of European monarchy.
So if you listen closely, you can still hear the faint sounds of violin music and silken gowns swishing up the staircase…
These days, the Birnam Hotel still dishes out the royal treatment – but to all of its treasured guests instead.
- Situated in a pretty village on the River Tay, with plenty of Perthshire countryside to explore.
- All bedrooms are decorated with cheerful splashes of tartan and beds have crisp white sheets ideal for a good night’s rest.
- Facilities include a flat screen TV, guest-controlled central heating, tea & coffee making facilities, a hairdryer and complimentary toiletries in the ensuite bathroom.
- Overnight stay with a full Scottish breakfast and arrival treat of tea or coffee with shortbread
- Includes two mini bottles of wine to crack open in your room.
- There’s lots to explore in the local area, including the charming Beatrix Potter Garden in Birnam village and The Birnam Oak, made famous by Shakespeare’s Macbeth.
- Don’t miss The Hermitage woodland walk, see the tumbling Black Linn Falls and Ossian’s Hall folly, or heading to the Loch of the Lowes Wildlife Reserve to spot red squirrels and wildfowl.
This TripAdvisor reviewer gave the Birnam Hotel a 5/5 score. Here’s a snippet:
‘Excellent value for money. I’ve enjoyed two stays in the hotel recently, once with my husband, the other with our children and both times we had a super stay. The rooms were big, clean and cosy and breakfast was most enjoyable…’
To check availability prior to purchase, please visit Birnam Hotel’s 5pm profile here.
Valid from 01.08.20 to 31.10.20.
Available 7 days a week. There is very limited weekend availability.
There is a supplement of £10 per room, per night for Friday & Saturday stays, payable directly to hotel. These supplements are not included in the offer price.
This Big Deal is for 2 people to stay overnight in a standard room with full Scottish breakfast, tea or coffee & shortbread on arrival + 2 mini bottles of wine in the room.
Option 1 is for a double room.
Option 2 is for a twin room.
Wine may be substituted with a soft drink.
All guests must adhere to the hotel’s COVID-19 health and safety policies.
Due to business restrictions dining tables are limited and table bookings are strongly advised, if dining.
There may be limited facilities offered to guests which may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
Multiple purchases permitted and may be used consecutively. Must be purchased and booked separately.
Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 11am.
Sorry, no children permitted.
Pets may be allowed for a supplement of £10 for extra cleaning costs incurred. There are only 2 pet friendly rooms in the hotel – it cannot be guaranteed that these rooms will not be used for bookings.
Partial wheelchair access available – please discuss directly with the hotel.
Free on-site parking available.
Advance booking of at least 48 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
72 hours notice period required for all cancellations. Failure to give sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 09.07.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.