Award-winning lodges at Loch Tay
Hot tub, BBQ and fire pit
Ideal for up to 8 people
Heart of Highland Perthshire
Rated Excellent on TripAdvisor
Want to book your dates now? Visit Boreland Loch Tay here on 5pm Hotels now.
What’s your idea of Highland bliss?
A gurgling hot tub and freshly popped fizz? A rugged walk along a loch? Or a daring white water thrill ride?
Whatever your idea of bliss is, you can find it at Boreland Loch Tay. Meaning that with this Big Deal for a luxury lodge stay, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy…
Heavenly Highland setting
- Boreland Loch Tay is an award-winning, 120-acre self-catering resort in the Trossachs, less than a two-hour drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh.
- Guests can enjoy spectacular loch views while surrounded by castles, Munros and golf courses.
- What makes the resort special is that it offers a blend of luxury facilities and exhilarating activities.
- All of the super comfy lodges have BBQs, fire pits, Sky TV and plenty of home comforts. Some have added extras like a hot tub and cosy wood burning stove.
- You can add on an activity for a supplement, including Highland safari, Airsoft forest ‘shoot-em-up’ games, Zorb football, canyoning, quad biking, kayaking, speed boating and white water rafting.
Lochside chalet stay with hot tub
- This Big Deal is for a self-catering stay for up to eight in a luxury lodge, including the added perk of a private hot tub.
- Choose between a three or five-night midweek stay (Sunday to Thursday), available from October until March.
Christmas gift for everyone
- With this Big Deal you can experience stunning Loch Tay in autumn, winter or spring. In fact, why not treat the whole family to it as a Christmas present?
- And whether you like lochside walks, adventure sports or just sipping fizz in a hot tub, there’s something for everyone at Boreland.
Overall score of ‘Excellent’ on TripAdvisor
- ‘Beautiful location. There were 4 adults and 4 children in our party, we stayed in one of the lodges. The accommodation was perfect for us, very comfortable and clean. The view was just stunning! Staff very friendly and helpful, particularly when we got lost. We are planning a return visit with friends in the spring /summer, would be great to make use of the beautiful decking and BBQ… 5/5’
*Please check in advance before planning activities.
Valid from 03.10.21 until 31.03.22.
Available Sunday to Thursday.
Unavailable on the following dates:
The Big Deal is for a self catering lodge stay with private hot tub use for up to 8 people.
Option 1 is for a 3 night stay.
Option 2 is for a 5 night stay.
Valid for stays in Ben Lawers, Drummond and Schiehallion lodges.
Property FAQs can be found here and T&Cs can be found here.
BBQ packs are available to purchase for £15 per person, payable directly to Boreland Loch Tay.
Linen is included. Towels may be added to your booking for a charge of £5 per towel, payable directly to Boreland Loch Tay.
Please discuss any additional purchases in advance of your booking.
Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Children permitted and are included in overall headcount. Travel cots are not provided.
Sorry, no pets.
Accommodation is not wheelchair accessible.
Free on-site parking available.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required via 5pm Online Redemption.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may forfeit purchase.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 20.09.21.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.