Seasonal afternoon tea
Afternoon tea-style spread
Breathtaking lochside hotel
Perfect day out
Available seven days a week
What’s even better than afternoon tea?
Afternoon tea served in front of a breathtaking loch view.
This Big Deal for a seasonal afternoon tea served at The Four Seasons, Hotel and Little Larder is the ultimate day out.
Tuck into cakes and scones covered in lashings of cream and jam with this scrumptious deal for two.
Afternoon tea for two
- This Big Deal is for two people to enjoy a seasonal afternoon tea at The Four Seasons, Hotel and Little Larder.
- The tea includes sandwiches with fillings like tuna and sweetcorn mayonnaise, free-range egg and cress mayonnaise, Perthshire roast beef with horseradish cream and rocket, house cured salmon and dill crème fraîche, Applewood smoked cheddar served with Onion marmalade, and house honey roast ham with wholegrain mustard.
- Sweet treats include freshly baked scones with cream and preserves along with the chef Ian’s cakes, miniature desserts, shortbread and petit fours.
- To wash down the tea guests can select from a selection of flavoured teas or coffee, espresso, cappuccino or latte, and hot chocolate.
Historic lochside hotel
- Offering incredible views over Loch Earn, The Four Seasons, Hotel and Little Larder is a privately owned escape that has been welcoming guests for over 60 years.
- A relaxed bistro bar with outdoor seating and cosy library with fireplace offer all the ingredients needed for a cosy afternoon tea – it can be taken in the Seasons View restaurant, Seasons Snug, the sitting room or The Tarken, as well as The Tarken Terrace.
- For those wishing to explore the area, Trossachs National Park is nearby and Peaceful St. Fillans village, which has a nine-hole golf course and the Loch Earn Watersports Centre, is a short walk away.
Seven days a week
- Available seven days a week until the end of June, this afternoon tea at The Four Seasons, Hotel and Little Larder is the perfect escapade, and ideal as a gift.
‘Excellent old fashioned hotel beside the loch. Great afternoon tea. Lovely sandwiches, warm scones, and home baked cakes. Super value and would highly recommend it. Second time I’ve been and both times to a high standard.’
Valid from 20.10.20 until 30.06.21.
Available 3pm-5pm, 7 days a week.
Unavailable on the following dates:
24th-26th, 30th-31st Dec 20;
1st, 11th-31st Jan 21;
The Big Deal is for 2 people to have a seasonal afternoon tea including a selection of sandwiches; scones with cream and preserves; selection of cakes, miniature desserts, shortbread & petit fours; and choice of teas, coffees & hot chocolate.
Supplements apply to some beverages, payable directly to the restaurant.
Vegetarian and gluten-free options available.
Advance booking of at least 24 hours required.
24 hour cancellation policy applies. Failure to provide sufficient notice may invalidate purchase.
Multiple purchases permitted. Max 2 purchases (4 people) per table.
Sorry, no wheelchair access available.
Free on-site parking available.
Subject to availability and allocation. The beginning and end of validity period is often busiest. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Verified using our offer partner’s pricing on 16.10.20.
Please refer to our Ts&Cs for full information.